Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lords of the Ring

Started by giantkiller, January 06, 2007, 11:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

This is Whamma jamma shweet! Without changing the volume and only by changing the 3rd freq of 44hz I can vibrate the house! I believe I could bring this ediface down. I can also by changing the 3rd freq minutely change the resonant distance and have it perform at the structural part of the house or in mid air.

OMG this is insane. Who put me up to this? I am taking names. I wonder if my house insurance covers this. This can't be good for the sheet rock.

Now if only I was pushing copper...

--giantkiller. Strictly mad scientist moment!

bolt

The input impedance to the power amp is already extremely high due to the buffer op amp and there is plenty of drive from the sig gens.  So you can try just putting on three 1uf caps from the sig gens to amp then calibrate each sig gen so that each one set to 1 k provides the exact same amplitude. The check again at 10 hz and 250k. You may get roll off on the extremes but it will be more hassle at this time to build a summing amp as you have spit rails on different voltages. Have to keep an eye on the control coil resistance too cos if you drive those directly there are two potential problems. First the resistance may only be 2 ohms although the mos fet should handle that keep a close eye on current. Second the output is DC coupled and you might have a problem with back emf ringing into the PA. If you think this is happening place  a 10 ohm  2 watt series resistor inline a damper and reduce the drive current. DOnt use wire wound here though as it will act as a choke.   Well anything can happen its a case for suck it and see.

Add : Feed the three sig gens into a 500k volume pot via the 3 caps and take wiper to amplifier. Then when levels are calibrated you then have a master volume control which you might need to adjust to get the tpu doing something. Remember that pot on SM's tpu? I bet thats just a volume control LOL

giantkiller

Things are good so far.
So we are working down to a 1 channel amp config here.

Just completed last step. The low speed warble and phase shifting is incredible.

I have the heterodyne signal on the scope. The house sounds like the signal in the movie 'Contact'. :D 8)
And my dogs are freaked out!
But I have a pretty good idea what the TPU sounds like in operation. And that is the one thing that SM never showed. Would have been a dead give away.
The vibration was the low end heterodyne output. Whoooaaoaoaaoaoa!
Got universe...

TPU sings #5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHSZc7UGL28

Because the coupling is capacitive('No current' like Earl said) then the coil should drive for rampup. In other words the coil interfaces naturally magnetic and not artificially pressured. Magnetic flexing should provide the necessary current for full power conversion after that. Does anybody else see that?  I think I just filled my rubber pants. Ya know I've said that before and great strides were made.

With the BOSE acoustic radiator I am not flexing the magnetic surroundings but only air. The next step is emminent.
I am the only one with a ceramic acoustic radiator performing these experiments. It provides a crystal clear audio environment in 3d. What are the odds of that?
Sure beats blowin' shit up! Eh?

-giantkiller. We practice with audio then push copper. Suzy bake oven then microwave. Too stinkin' cool. I could take tomorrow off if someone says 'Go'?

bolt

No you achieved a lot now take a break. You already built up those boards in record time. Time for reflect then begin some testing later.

giantkiller

I think my house is exhausted....

--giantkiller.