Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lords of the Ring

Started by giantkiller, January 06, 2007, 11:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG Labs

GK, are you able to bury a K-type probe inside your TPU, then have a digital thermometer.  Note the temperature and the input power.  Then connect the same coil just across a variable DC supply and adjust it until you get the same temperature, then note down the DC voltage and current it took to make this heat and compare it to your original input power.  Then we can see if this heat generated takes more power to make than is running the TPU.

Regards,

Dave.

giantkiller

Quote from: CTG Labs on January 07, 2007, 03:54:14 AM
GK,

Gonna wind a new TPU as per yours and Ottos instructions next week.  Would you be kind enough just to re-confirm the the below details?

Garden wire is standard size and there are 6" leads coming out of the collectors.

My 555s are @ 5v the tip41a-s are @ 12v. Bias ohms are 100.

Again:

Coil diam is 6"

3 layers of:

Collector coil is garden wire, 22 turns.

Control coils are 4 segments of 30 gauge magnet wire, 200 turns on each collector.

The feedback coil is 16 gauge speaker wire (single run) wrapped around all layers in 4 segments of 17 turns.

Then interconnect the whole system by Ottos diagram.

I power the 555s @ 5v and the tip41a-s @ 12v.

Freq range is 200hz for all 3 555s.

My new power supply is 12v @ 8.25a

Regards,

Dave.

If that is the unchanged list then by all means start cookin'. I made 1 mistake, out of many, the diam is 4" not 6". Just less labor and parts. Another poster is doing a 6". Betcha that one works too.

--giantkiller

giantkiller

@grumpy. you're right. Sloppy as hell. Been saying that all along. And I proved it.
iron came a post,
4" diam came from a post,
22 collector turns came from a post,
6" collector leads, my idea to get the connectors out terminal posts that was your idea,
TPU#3 had fat copper collectors, switched to magwire, c0mster's post, I got harmonics,
I lived and breathed Tesla patents for 2 months! When I saw the movie contact again and noticed how the design sheets for those 'RINGS' were connected. I shit my pants. That instance showed me what to do. I posted that I laid all his diags out and moved them all around till I saw the pattern I needed. And do you know what the secret was? Low turn fat copper, high turn small copper. In all his diags. Thank you Jodee Foster/Carl Sagan!

controllers of 200 hundred turns, my idea, arbitrary. Small wire it fits.
4 controller segments came from a post,
4 feedbak segments, thank you Otto. I just did it and did not ask questions.
Lampcord feedback, from multiple SM videos. 17 turns? arbitrary.

jumpered? Ottos drawing. I just followed the lines.
3x555s, mine, posted way back in September somewhere. Why use anything else? Obvious.
The controller circuit, mine, designed on a laptop flying down the highway to the VLA,
Power supply?, sitting on a shelf,
the safety cage came from a post,
the 555 drift, a number of posts. The drift is my friend. Without that I would've blown my self up. My right hand still works and I can see out of my left eye still.
I took my large wire layout and consolidated it down to a portable size. SPherenot, Dave and Joehan. Do I need it now? no. But I will and then won't have to figure it out last minute.
where did I get the freqs from? many posts and I played. Wait till you get the sweet spot! I felt it. As dangerous as it is it was the most phenonimal thing I ever felt! C0m felt it on his MT coil in a lab we did together also.

Everybody elses crap thrown together. LOL.

@all,
So until anybody gets their perfection on board with a working ring then there is no room for theory or slander. Or, ya'll go around and the kick tires all you want. I am driving down the highway to the next event.

--giantkiller.

giantkiller

Quote from: CTG Labs on January 07, 2007, 11:26:40 AM
GK, are you able to bury a K-type probe inside your TPU, then have a digital thermometer.  Note the temperature and the input power.  Then connect the same coil just across a variable DC supply and adjust it until you get the same temperature, then note down the DC voltage and current it took to make this heat and compare it to your original input power.  Then we can see if this heat generated takes more power to make than is running the TPU.

Regards,

Dave.
Aye on the thermometer. I'd rather watch the turkey cook than be the turkey.
Tnx
--giantkiller.

boxofsparks

Another poster is doing a 6". Betcha that one works too.

--giantkiller

[/quote]

Thanks for the vote of confidence GK
6" core are done and just for grins I'm 20 ga copper..thin insulated.
Working on the mag wire 200's now.
Thanks
Jon