Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lords of the Ring

Started by giantkiller, January 06, 2007, 11:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Quote from: CTG Labs on January 07, 2007, 09:23:19 AM
Hi Bill,

The two guys where Graham Gunderson and his flat mate at the time.  I think he left the positive end of a HV transformer which was oscillating, on the surface of a large BaFe magnet for some hours and found that after it would retain a small self oscillation, but not for long.  He reported headaches and bad moods and came to blows with his friend!

I once played around with a mobius coil and some quartz and kept getting head aches after it had been on for a while.

Regards,

Dave.

Morning,
I slept off the headache and pain. And doing fine, no aches. Didn't even kick my dogs, God forbid. But I will keep that test result in mind.
We are not tinkering anymore. We have crossed over to the serious dangerous zone!
Hellooo, I hurt myself and got a group warning on how to protect myself? And all kinds of vintage posters and knowledgable newbies pop up out the woodwork with great intent and concern? Thank you for that support. I am a believer. I know what I have done here and it's not the final step. But probably the most dangerous one because there is energy coming out of the ring.

SM said small steps. I now know why. This lastest ring is an excellant platform for the next step. Thank you, Steven Mark and Lindsay Mannix.

--giantkiller. It's all good.

pese

@CTG

frio "this" Circuit the bulb muste give also ligth "without" pulses.
because this is connect to +12 to 13 volts.
P.

I see this wrong ?
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

CTG Labs

Hi Pese, I know as much as you, its from Otto, not me.

D.

CTG Labs

Pese,

I just got what you mean.  Yes, as Dom said, the bulb will always be on, but will have pulses in it too.

@Everyone, Otto has said that his previous work and the diagram he published is s..t, all capacitive coupling, nothing going on and this circuit is just to show that, because its what his TPU is based on.

What he also says is that he has found something else and we should be ready to drink beer.  I do not know what this something else is yet, but it was something he found after staring at this circuit and realising his mistake for which he blames himself.  But its lead to something new.  We are all waiting...

D.

Moab

Quote from: CTG Labs on January 07, 2007, 11:07:15 AM
Pese,

I just got what you mean.  Yes, as Dom said, the bulb will always be on, but will have pulses in it too.

@Everyone, Otto has said that his previous work and the diagram he published is s..t, all capacitive coupling, nothing going on and this circuit is just to show that, because its what his TPU is based on.

What he also says is that he has found something else and we should be ready to drink beer.  I do not know what this something else is yet, but it was something he found after staring at this circuit and realising his mistake for which he blames himself.  But its lead to something new.  We are all waiting...

D.

@Dave,
           I agree

@ Otto,
             All I See is a dimley light bulb. And nothing more.. Did i pass the test?
                                     Moab