Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lords of the Ring

Started by giantkiller, January 06, 2007, 11:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrd10

Thanks Dave, appreciate your reply

Ive been in contact with GK and Cam, and I'm proud to be part of something greater, I have hope, and will not give up on it.

Thanks Again

Dom

ronotte

@Otto,
I did the test you suggested. The coil has been pulsed by a IRFP450 MOSFET @ 800 Hz (there is a resonance). The scope probe on the lightb-bulb (220V 60W). Power supply deliver +5V @1.5A.
Peak amplitude can be seen on the figure......I don't see any weird....am I wrong?

regards
ronotte

CTG Labs

Hi

I take it the top signal is across the bulb and these are the spikes, at 50v per div that Otto was talking about before which he thought were important.  Now he thinks or realises its all been nothing, but it lead him to something else which he is going to post soon.

If we look at his coil config for the TPU, it uses this doesnt it?

D.

ronotte

@Dave
yes, the top signal is that at 50V/div (i did limit the ps voltage at +5V because the connection is direct and at the moment I've not a limiting resistor......so I'm really thinking what Otto is mumbling about....hope he will exlpain it to us poor mortals!!

ronotte

FuzzyLogic

Two things gentlemen.

GK?s headache & eye pain from the TPU reminds me of a thread in Floyd Sweet?s VTA replication topics about a year ago.

1.  Two guys were ?conditioning? a large 4? by 6? slab magnet when they both leaned over the top of it.  They both had headaches that lasted for about a week.  The weird part was their personalities went negative for a few days causing them to be short tempered & antagonistic to each other.  Strange!

2.  Floyd Sweet said that he was trying to see how much power he could draw when his VTA began making a loud noise.  His wife said she heard it several rooms away.  He immediately shut it down.