Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lords of the Ring

Started by giantkiller, January 06, 2007, 11:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki67671

All,
I'm winding..............I'm winding...............and working on a precision clock source. You all may want to have a look at the Analog Devices AD9833. They are programmable waveform generators that will allow you to generate sinusoidal/triangle/square waveforms from 0Hz to 12.5MHz. Place a wideband unity gain op-amp buffer stage inline, next, feeding MOSFET gate driver stages and finally the power MOSFET's themselves, That will allow you to have digital control of the three seperate frequency synth's and allow you to put a little space between you and the DUT (Device Under Test). Actually as much space as you need. I've got my family to look ot for, so I won'tbe firing up in the living room. Has any one looked at or run calculations using the "standard knowledge" ? I would like to see, or perform, some analysis to see where we are in terms of standard theory. It is important to document the experiments so that EM theory can be updated if the results warrent it. Remember that experimental results that contradict accepted theory can mean discovery. Yes, I have a scope, and access to just about anything I'll need. I'm a professional test engineer.

GK................consider the possibility that your blood pressure is up, stress and excitement, and etc but do also play it safe. Standard laboratory safety should be used by all of us. I intend on data logging my TPU experiments and after I get this pig up and running I'll have a look on the spectrum analyzer for anything of interest. The FCC would likely be the agency to get involved first, at least here in the states and I do have an FCC GRTOL so we need to be careful there. I'm probably going to put mine in a hole in the ground as opposed to the Faraday cage as I thought we were talking about interacting with the Earth's magnetic field. Doesn't make sense to me to shield it from the proposed source. Under a significant amount of dirt should do the trick.

Yes I've been watching and reading for a long time...........but I'm also winding and designing my lab setup...................more to follow.

Damn the hydrocarbon fuels.......damn them all. Keep up the good work everyone.  ;D
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

otto

Hello all,

sorry guys I cant be quiet!!

Did you ever ask yourself why we have NO POWER in our coils????
Where is the POWER???
Why cant we make even a 40W light bulb to light????
We feed into our coils 1 or 2 or 3 or even more amperes but nothing. Where is the Power gone???

The answer is in the wave (kick)!!!! You know, a wave (kick) is a very, very powerfull "Thing"!!

Otto

mrd10

@Dave,

that little test from Otto, im confused by the diagram, it looks like the light bulb will light hard on, when you connect it all up.

Incase i missed something please let me know.

Dom

mrd10

Ah yeh i think i did miss something, 12volts aint going to light a 40watt bulb, but whacking it with pulses, which produce kicks might.

did i just answer my own question.....lol

Dom

CTG Labs

Dom,

I dont know what its meant to do.  It will be hard on, but it will also have pulses in it.

Otto has told me that his work so far has all been for shit and it was based on this, its an example of not what do or something.  But he has something major to tell us that he realised from this circuit.

He wants us to try it first and think about it, then he will tell us his news.

D.