Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lords of the Ring

Started by giantkiller, January 06, 2007, 11:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Quote from: MrMag on January 07, 2007, 12:50:21 AM
GK,

Nice box. I have an old microwave that is not used and I thought of putting the TPU inside. But I am sure that I will be told that the microwave is running the coil. ;D

Tnx. Cheap too compared to the headache. I don't think the micro will cause you any grief.

--giantkiller.

MrMag

GK,

I've tried both ways. Direct to the coils and then through the MOSFETs. Otto also mentioned that he is not using the resistors (12 ohm) that he shows in the drawings. Do you think I should put them in?

Right now the time is around 1:00AM. I am in Canada about 30 miles south-east of Detroit.

Tim

Grumpy

can you post a description of your setup?  Doesn't sound right.  should have small pulse or other triggr to mosfet and then large pulse across mosfet.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

MrMag

Grumpy,

I know. I keep thinking that I wound or connected something wrong. I must have checked 20 times. All windings are wound clockwise. Four separate windings per layer connected as Tesla patent / Otto's explanation. I really think that the coils are alright. I think my problem is with the signals. As I mentioned, I am using 3 separate frequency generators. I feel that this is the problem since I am not using a single power source. If the three control windings were separate it should be no problem. But, according to Otto's drawing, the control winding are also connected to the collectors which is where I think the problem of "common ground" could be an issue. Even with the MOSFETs being driven by three generators, there would be a common ground issue.

One thing that was interesting is that I connected the control winding layers in series and then connected them in series with the collectors, just for the hell of it. I was getting 20mv spikes that ran around the 2.5kHz range. I shut off the generators and moved it away from everything. Only had the scope hooked up. Pretty weird.

Grumpy

Got a nice buzz going, so let's hav a look:

hmm - hang on - buying some bulk components in another window - caps and resistors...

one more time:

1. many ways to wind coils and connect them.
2. 3 frequencies - not my idea - fundamental, 3rd, and 5th, produce steep rise and fall of pulse - this is good - must be synched or doesn't work.
3. shit can the 3 freqs and just send a pulse to your mosfets - short pulse - recommend mosfet speed up components - see "Pulsers only" section pdf's.  You guys are mixing ideas together  - crossing them up - and getting freaky stuff

Otto's wiring is NOT the only way, SM's wiring is not the only way - shit - ain't even the best way or even that good - inefficient as hell.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards