Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Freedom Cells

Started by FreeEnergy, January 11, 2021, 06:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floor

Paul-R

h20power

Quote from: FreeEnergy on January 29, 2021, 04:04:41 PM

Come join us at: https://freedomcells.org/join

No offense, but I am done joining sites as my last join with Above Unity left a lot to be desired as I unknowingly ended up joining a site that truly thought the election had been stolen and when I called them out on it I got banned. No more dealing with Trump supporting fools for me, not saying that you are a Trump supporter or anything like that, but just letting you know I'm done joining sites looking for like minded people.
For as of right now I know and understand that I must step up to the plate and be the change I wish to see in this world as looking for help online just doesn't seem to exist. In all of my dealings with these online sites claiming to be in support of technologies like the one I am getting ready to bring out I found nothing but a bunch of self-serving, greedy, ego maniacs' that love to steal ideas and claim them as their own, but never move to support them.
I have posted so much information regarding the actual science behind this water for fuel technology and I really don't have much to show for it other than making a few good friends, a lot of dedicated enemies, and a, so far, failed crowdfunding attempt. In my view it truly seems like people in general just don't want any solutions to our climate change problems as it seems like they prefer the head in the sand approach. Most that I have dealt with truly do not understand just what this technology can do as the technology to them just seems too good to be true for they just can't imagine a technology that can fully take the place of all fossil fuel use on the planet. Simply put there is no technology that can do what this technology can do to uplift the quality of life for everyone on the planet, NONE!

I have seen a few people like, Dr. Dingle, Stanley Meyer, and a few others show this technology working but they just couldn't get the support of the people for some reason. And instead of acting in a manor that shows love to their fellow man they act like crabs in a bucket ever so willing to pull anyone they see trying to get out of the bucket back down. So, NO, I am done joining sites looking for like minded people as in the future those that will support my efforts will step up to the plate once I have a product to offer them that will uplift their quality of life.

Hope you understand,
Edward