Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anyone know this tesla device?

Started by uk_guy, February 02, 2021, 05:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uk_guy

Hi, In this segment of a video (I've included the time), anyone know what kind of device he's talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0u6TR1bhig&t=50m10s

"8 copper insulated coils two wheels with 8 two inch by 3/4 inch magnets x 16 with maybe 4x2k watt capacitors. Repulse motor, needs to be plugged into a 110?", the plans are from some guy based in Indiana?!

Thanks all!

AlienGrey

Thanks for sharing the information.

Have you thought of asking the guy to see the pictures of the device ?
Possibly a gravity device.

If your using Ne D magnets the coils would have to be used to break the field
and then I would think collect the huge fly back magnetic pulse one would assume.

SIL

sambattherford

captainpecan

To be honest, what I hear when I listen to this is simply just an axial flux motor he is running off of 110 power. For those not real familiar with it, just simply go look up videos of people building wind turbine generators. He describes an 8 coil stator sandwiched between 2 8 magnet rotors. It is possible since it refers 2 4 capacitors, that maybe he is describing one of these axial flux machines with 4 drive coils and 4 generator coils. I would have felt better about his description if he did not make it known in the very beginning that you have to use 110 AC power to run it. But I believe it sounds like someone trying to explain something when he really has no idea what he is talking about. He is calling it a repulse motor, and then goes on the say it is hooked to AC power, and the power goes in, and then right back out over and over every second... He just explained what AC power is. Nothing special. He then claims he hooks a meter to it and the meter never moves. I don't think he understand how an AC meter works at all. If he however said it runs off of batteries and charges the batteries as it runs, and you can generate electricity from the work of the machine to charge other batteries, I would have more to go on. Even then possibility of using the Ronald Brandt Tesla Switch idea to keep the batteries flipping to make the "repulse" he appears to be talking about. But with the info he gave, he contradicted what seems to me as all the things that could have given his story any truth in my opinion. With a very open mind, this still sounds to me like an embellished story to sound cool on a radio show. Seems odd how he says he lost interest in it and just left it in his garage. Yup, because if I had limitless free energy sitting in my garage I'm sure I would keep paying hundreds of dollars a month for electricity for absolutely no reason as well... sorry to say, this story doesn't cut the mustard for me. Also, anytime someone gets on these radio shows and wants to sound like they know "Top Secret" information, they always use Nikola Tesla's name as it was his device to basically steal his credibility. It's kind of offensive to many who actually do follow Tesla's work and actually replicate it to understand what was really going on in his mind. Just my opinion. Thanks for sharing though.