Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Need To Beleive

Started by neptune, January 26, 2007, 03:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

argona369

neptune

I am genuinely touched and moved by all of you giving me support in my hour of needSorry about the odd lapse in spelling.Whilst I appreciate and respect those who offered me support in a religeous/spiritual sense, I am these days at best an agnostic, and at worst an atheist. I beleive that untill we put religeon behind us there can be no peace on earth. That does not stop me respecting your right to beleive what you wish,
             The saddest thing about free energy is that it is the ideal fertile ground for the con artist. Give the suckers what they want, and make them pay. I am blessed with the "gift of the gab", and if it were not for the fact that I have a powerful moral sense, I could be selling "Dealerships" with the best of them. My religeon is kindness and consideration for my fellow man. As so many of you have already grasped, the future lies with someone discovering and giving away a free energy device. By all means continue with the search, but dont let it become an obsession. Spare some time for friends and family. Listen to the laughter of children, and listen to what they have to tell you. I feel more positive today . I have spent time Playing with my grandchildren. Bless you all and may your God {if you must have a God} go with you.

CLaNZeR

Hi Neptune

I can see where you are coming from, I actually take the angle in life of treat other people as you would want to be treated, find the good in everyone (okay that is a tough one) and no do not follow what religions preach to you as it is all based on a book than man has manipulated over so many ways to control the masses. People deep down inside know it is not right to control people with fear as we are very vunerable inside, yet they accept religions/goverments that control people via fear.

God is a weird old word and if people insist on using that word that has been used to control so many people over the years then my reply is that we are all God. As I reckon we are all from the same spark as such anywayz.
If man was created in the image of God, then the Love as well as evil is summit God has to experience, because apparently all is created by him!, to me it is more like we were created and freewill gave us the right to either be a prick in life, or treat people with respect hoping that it would rub off on others as they felt the nice feeling that brought into their being. Big balancing act really!

I would say, explore the alternative science instead of staying in the box that our society has created with it's physics and science.
It amazes me that they cannot explain the spark that keeps the human body going, but they can explain all the outer parts that function as you move away from the spark!.

The world rotates/wobbles as a planet, where does the energy come from to produce this effect?
I am still waiting for a scientific explanantion?, show me one that narows it down to the source that does this?. Yep nice bunch of scientific theories, but they are theories.
The list goes on!

I personaly reckon there are many hidden sources of energy that we have not tapped into yet and if everyone just gave up hope and did not explore these avenues then there would not be any progress and we would all just be giving into what we have been brainwashed into thinking is the case as such.

I have like yourself studied the history of spiritualism and yep agree there has been frauds over the years, and yep one fraudlent medium/psychic can cancel out 100 good mediums/psychics, but this is where I learnt that you are not gonna get proof from looking at others for the answer, the proof comes when ya go out to prove it for yourself and not just taking the word of someone else!.

What Liberty says in my book is spot on, must admit and I follow the same line of lessons and saves you repeating the lesson time and time again. Bit like life really!! ( I am really tempted to buy a big 12 inch speaker to move that magnet with low current.)

Excuse my spelling also!!

Love to your family and Grandchildren.

Regards

Sean.

http://www.overunity.org.uk