Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Need To Beleive

Started by neptune, January 26, 2007, 03:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

Like the rest of you, I have been persueing free energy/ perpetual motion for too many years. Pleas read ALL of this post before you turn away. This search has direct parallels in spiritualism,.  religeon and.Ufology. Spiritualism was at its peak in the UK in the nineteen twenties. This was because so many folks lost dear ones in the first world war. But all the "materialisations" turned out to made of cheesecloth. In its heyday, it fooled the best scientists of the day, Sir Oliver Lodge etc. The Society for Psychic Research was formed over 100 years ago to "solve such matters. It is no nearer today than it was then. If anyone had the guts to return from death it would have been Houdini {see his autobiography] we are still waiting.
            We have had flying saucers since  at least 1945. Show me the hard evidence, the smoking gun. We have studied Bigfoot and the Lochness monster for decades, centuries. Where are the skeletons, the droppings?
           Everyone, including me unfortunately has a deepseated nead to beleive in things that logic proscribes. Now my Mum and Dad are dead and gone, I need to beleive that I have a powerful Friend who lives in the sky. But sadly, wishing dont make it so. Thes O/U machines are are all going to be on the market next year, soon, in two years etc, but never now.
          Stop hiding your heads in the sand, and visit the James Randi Educational site each week in stead. Randi is offering a prize of 1000,000 dollars for any demo of a working O/U machine.
           AND YET, AND YET< what about Hans Colers device, as reported in oficial British Governnent Papers? Forget O/U, just give me a black box which can distinguish fact from fiction. Or a simple device I can build that is one watt overunity. Why culdnt I have been designed to be interested in football insead?
                                                                     Feeling Perplexed, Neptune

AhuraMazda

I know what you mean. Ignorance is bliss so the bible say's.

AM

MeggerMan

Hi Neptune,
So what you are saying is "stop chasing OU as it is all a pipe dream..."
You may be right, but hopefully you're wrong.

For myself it's a challenging hobby and I enjoy it and just maybe it will work out and I will have a fully working OU device.

You cannot deny that the research on the Tokamak - nuclear fusion, will lead to new power stations of the future that will generate electricity by fusing the  deuterium and tritium fuel together, to produce an excess of energy.
http://www.jet.efda.org/pages/fusion-basics.html

I understand that work is under way at Culham in the UK to build a full size reactor for experimental purposes.
So as I see it, it's a race to see who is first, either nuclear fusion or a motionless electromagnetic generator of some kind tapping the elusive zero point energy.

Oh, by the way, I recommend you install the latest Firefox browser, it has a nifty inbuilt spell check that works automatically on any webpage.

Regards
Rob

Liberty

Hello Neptune,

Be of good cheer, you are in good company.
I agree with you that it does take a great deal of patience. (Patience is a spiritual  fruit of the Spirit that comes from God).  It requires patience and time to pursue these types of devices and some resources as well.  All inventors/experimenters have had more failures than they would like to admit, and certainly more shortcomings than successes.  Count failure as a learned experience and a stepping stone towards success.  Don't be afraid to venture out and try your own ideas instead of other people's ideas.  Most things (but not all) on the internet don't work, or don't work well.  But you can learn from why they don't work and use what you learn as a basis to try what just might work: your new idea.

Consider taking a break from working on a difficult device and then come back to it refreshed.  Sometimes when I had a math problem for homework that I had continual trouble solving, I would walk away from it for a while and then come back with a fresh mind and often it was not as difficult any more, because I was not fighting the frustration factor.

It might be that the device you are working on just won't work or work well.  If you feel that you have come to that complete conclusion, understand what you have learned and move on to another idea that you think will work and see if it will.  Your new idea (that isn't as outstanding perhaps initially, but might work) might lead you to a discovery that you couldn't see before, that turns out to be really outstanding.  You never know where it will take you, or what new things you might learn, until you go down that path and see where it leads by developing it with your skills and ability.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor