Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kapanadze & S.Mark & Akula

Started by AreYouSure?, March 15, 2021, 12:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

AG,
You have me confused with someone else.
By the way, I am starting to work on the Chinese oscillator that you put on another thread.
Just today I received the transistors from China. Maybe they make them better!

lancaIV

Quote from: AreYouSure? on March 15, 2021, 12:33:55 AM
After reading all those posts, it seems that all that devices are working on same principle.
Kapanadze, Steven Mark, Akula..., Only Floyd device differs, but not much if I discard conditioning of magnets,
which can be illussion for stupid to stay stupid...

Something we missed, and is quite simple.
It is related to coil capacitor and resonant circuit.

It was a challenge to read thousands of posts from different topics,
and amusing, sort of.
Because my technologic orientation is " capacitive coil/wiring" related,and 2008-2010 to 2021 there was a capacitor price decrease about/over  90%,I do not see barrier in low cost  "capacitive coil generator" production ( in near future) !

AlienGrey

Quote from: MasterPlaster on March 15, 2021, 11:41:16 AM
AG,
You have me confused with someone else.
By the way, I am starting to work on the Chinese oscillator that you put on another thread.
Just today I received the transistors from China. Maybe they make them better!
I wouldn't bank on it. So regarding the Ferrox what did you use for that especially the
3 blanking plates he glues on the top of the two E Cores ?

here is a photo of my cat inspecting my winding
I suspect it might be a problem getting it to work  as I can't see how it can possibly
produce a standing wave the way it is made ?? Golden ratio 1 2 3 5 8 ect but it's not set up or wound like that, and frequency has to be exact in every detail.

SIL

MasterPlaster

Quote from: AlienGrey on March 15, 2021, 03:35:30 PM
I suspect it might be a problem getting it to work  as I can't see how it can possibly
produce a standing wave the way it is made ?? Golden ratio 1 2 3 5 8 ect but it's not set up or wound like that, and frequency has to be exact in every detail.
Not so fast. I am still collecting bits and pieces but your first post of your oscillator showed a clean 65k sine wave. I wanted to build and  check that because I was expecting the mixture of two frequencies.

Regards
MB

AlienGrey

well what ever the frequency is if you divide it by 4 you get the peeks of energy the rest is useless as thats where you need the current
to be in phase. cold energy is the fly back of just voltage with no current so to get current you need to store it in capacitors.

So if the speed of light is aprox 300, 000,000  meters per second so if we devide it by  by the wire length and then by 4 the energy peeks, then
we get the frequency of resonance or should do aproximatly. But that doesn't give you free energy but we are pointing at where
our peek power is, there is far more to it than that from an eductional point of view. the usefull power is at a 1/4 wave.

But note each time you double the frequency you half the power going into each peek so if you imagine using a full
bridge rectifier you invert the lower peeks to the top DC wave you lose the negative peeks so no gain  ;D ;D

SIL