Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Donald L Smith Device

Started by axel700, October 21, 2015, 07:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: Magluvin on November 08, 2015, 09:31:53 PM
The 2 secondary coils config is something Ive wondered about.  Looking at Dons pictures of it, it seems hard to tell if the secondaries are wound opposite directions or wound in the same direction all the way across. even looking at the supposed originals of the circuit, there is a  possibility that the 2 halves of the secondary are oppositely wound.
This was a while back. But remember what I thought back then.

Mags
Thats interesting Where did you see that? As Don shows in one of his videos a commercial device where he comments on how its made or altered
he has a long wound coil he counts 4 Turns then removes 2 0r 3 turns then counts another 12 turns and another gap with removed  or 3 turns and then
another 12 turns is counted end of coil modification, I see no way the one 12 turn coil is reversed in his device. However, if winding your own coil then anything goes as long as you keep the phase the correct orientation.  ;D ;D

One thing though the GDT shown by one builder is not suitable at all (it's a regulator, not a spark gap it won't be of any use here that's for sure if indeedy deedy the device actually works, experiment yourself don't just sit speculating.  ;D ;D

AlienGrey

This is going back a good way but still!  There are a lot of deliberate mistakes in it and as is I can't see anything happening if made up!

What cap value are you charging up doing into the first coil Coil  0.47 at 160,000 WTF no way you're after a spike, not pure DC and whats a neon regulator doing in the circuit? unless the gas has been let out and the electrodes ore
adjustable get a real spark gap. Oh and get a scope and tune it with an EHT loop.
And if i were you I would use some bleeders across the caps before you kill your self with possibly some high luminosity low current LEDs so you can see it's on and generating high voltage don't forget some reverse voltage diodes as well.

justawatt

justawatt