Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lüling magnet motor by Ufopolitics

Started by hartiberlin, September 27, 2021, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello,

Here is another image of the High Pressure System, but now I have pulled the attract magnet with just one hand by pulling the knob to the right.

Notice previous small gap from Magnet release Spring is closed now, it already did its job for like 2mm of travel to force magnet out.

The only pressure I am feeling here now, is from the return spring assembly, (Note the loose gap on the RETURN SPRING is zero now) which is trying to return magnet shaft forward, towards rotor.

Like I wrote before, this return spring works FULLY at CONTINUOUS AND FAST RETRACTION during operation of High speed rotation from Rotor.
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

knovos

Thank you for your very detailed explanation. Looking at the picture you are not far from a solution. It's hard for me to understand how everything works. It's really going in the direction of advanced engineering, I fully understand the need for this, eventually, we want to build a machine that will run for 24-7 months and only stop for maintenance. I think this is all too difficult for the average maker. My hopes were based on a simpler solution and 3D printing everything except for some bearings, shafts, nuts, and bolts. The big advantage of this is that the files can be shared worldwide and can be put together by someone who does not have a high technical level. Let me continue with that version. So the less reliable plastic version, but a device that works. If only something like this can be achieved then each subsequent version will get better. When it comes to 3D printing, it is impossible to print plastic parts similar to those made in metal. I have patience. Let's hope more people join in and use their engineering skills to make as many of these machines as possible.

Ufopolitics

Hi Knovos,

My pleasure, and Yes, I know it will work...it is a long path, still with all knowledge, skills and tooling and equipments.
As I understand what you are saying, building a plastic parts motor will end up in a Magnetic Perpetual Toy...
But it is fine, as you said, it will prove a concept that has been considered as "an impossible" for too long.

What I want to achieve is a reliable and useful magnetic engine, which could be scaled up to any size and applied to different fields of usage.
At the same token, it will also prove that concept but "skyhigh"...
Even the Lüling Motor we all saw on the 1966 video is not ready to be mounted on a passenger vehicle...it simply will not work.
A Motor that goes at 290 RPM's is not sufficient to move a passenger car, it needs to develop at least 2500-3000 RPM's max.

However, if you like, I will help you build your motor, simple, with 3D Files for a 3D Printer which could be spread world wide...

There are only TWO BASIC WAYS to Turn Off Neutralization of Magnetic Forces.

1- To weaken the Attraction side, so the Motor will propulse (run) by Repulsion side (the one I have built and will make fully mechanical.)
2- To weaken the Repulsion side, and Motor will run based on the Attraction Forces (which is the type that Lüling showed us on video)

The #2 is easier to build and succeed, however, it is much weaker and slower than #1...why?

Because it uses steel arc plate to weaken the repulsion side, as also to provide an attraction "ramp" for impulse.

The Steel Arc that approaches the Repulsion Gap in Lüling Motor is in charge to "kill" the repulsion effect, so Attraction Forces will gain maximum strength at a certain timing.

The Two approaches are 180º opposite as also the timing to interact and so on...

Magnet attraction to Steel will never, ever, be as strong as between Magnet to Magnet Interactions. And, as a matter of fact, steel will always add a "drag" to the motor spin, reason why it would run slower and weaker.

The Geometry of the Magnets to use for a better performance in #2 setup are ARCS MAGNETS, NOT cubes.
Attraction Field works better with ARC SHAPED MAGNETS, just like the ones used on Permanent Magnet DC Motors.

Bottom line is that if you want to start your own Thread here, you can go ahead and open it on my main link here, you open a "New Topic", if you can not, then I will open it for you...

And by no means I am saying not to post here anymore, you are always welcome here, but working on your own project Thread without any noise would be fine...correct?

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

kolbacict

QuoteI preferably use levers which actuate on small rollers, which reduce friction...to push back and forth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolamite ?   ;)