Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lüling magnet motor by Ufopolitics

Started by hartiberlin, September 27, 2021, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knovos

I moved here from another thread that covers this machine. Special moderation is very important nowadays to keep out disruptive elements that are spreading disinformation. Yes, they even present their own constructions to show that something is not working. It is often impossible to follow when other inventions start to mix with the original subject. In fact, I myself have already deviated from the original Luling system by wanting to replace the compressed air with a mechanical solution. But I'm invited here so I feel welcome. The image shows where I've come so far digital. What needs to happen now is to make the mechanical push back (neutralization) as sharp (short) as possible and adjustable. I use fusion 360 cad software and 3D printing for fast prototyping. To be continued.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: knovos on January 24, 2022, 02:19:05 PM
I moved here from another thread that covers this machine. Special moderation is very important nowadays to keep out disruptive elements that are spreading disinformation. Yes, they even present their own constructions to show that something is not working. It is often impossible to follow when other inventions start to mix with the original subject. In fact, I myself have already deviated from the original Luling system by wanting to replace the compressed air with a mechanical solution. But I'm invited here so I feel welcome. The image shows where I've come so far digital. What needs to happen now is to make the mechanical push back (neutralization) as sharp (short) as possible and adjustable. I use fusion 360 cad software and 3D printing for fast prototyping. To be continued.

You are very Welcome here Knovos!!

I am the Moderator on this Thread PLUS ALL other Topics opened under the main Builder's Thread Lüling Motor.

And yes, the other Non Related Topic here I just gave them a Warning to move their THread and I will be deleting all data on Wednesday at 3:00 PM my time.

As well as any "NOISE" of anyone posting any BS non related crap, would also be deleted.

It is the only way we could communicate clearly.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

@Knovos,

"I will have to study what mechanical constructions there are for such a task. The great thing about this machine is that we don't have to gamble. It is very clear what needs to be done and how everything works. You made a cristal clear video and showed the world a device THAT WORKS! I'm going to move to the builder's forum you're suggesting, and go from there."

Think about levers and their laws...springs which retain energy and "not necessarily" we need to fully discharge them to obtain our desired movements and force...

The good thing about experimenting with the real setup...is that it gives you the real data we need to work on this...for example:

The maximum force required to pull the attract magnet, is only required for about 2 to 3 mm of distance...after that, is  moved back with one finger... ;D

Imagine a Toggle Switch...but making the "triggering" part very, very soft, and not needing to travel too long of a distance...while amplifying the force applied, plus the distance with small levers and small springs...

Yes, It can be done!!

Cheers

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

A very useful tool that I highly recommend when building my setup, is a Digital Force, Push-Pull Gauge...
I got mine on EBAY, (the cheapest one) for like  $58.00 USD, it is 500 Newtons max capacity, but enough when playing with small 1/2 inch magnets.

Picture shown

First, You will need to know what is the Angular Force that Your Repulse Magnet at your rotor is generating whenever you start Turning OFF Neutralization...then understand that the more you set apart the attraction magnet or "spread the attract gap" (weakening attraction force).

Of course, to do this test right, you must fix the gauge on the stator plate, and barely touching repulse magnet with point attachement and extension bar.

My 52 Neo generates around 17 to 20 Newtons max...

Also this Gauge will be very useful to measure the springs force you would be using in a fully mechanical device...the exert pressure force required to move a specific lever, etc,etc...

Cheers

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

APPLYING GAUGE TO READ MAX MAGNET FORCE

Here are a couple of pics of a Scene I am working on for a second video animation...it shows pretty clearly how to  apply Digital Gauge to measure your Magnetic Repulse Force.

Of course, you will  have to build your own "gig" or a bracket with a lever (like is shown on image) in order to pull the attract magnet smoothly while reading...
The Gauge must be fixed to plate surface, it comes with built in four nuts on lower body plus four small bolts...

But, believe me, this test will show you exactly what would be your correct attract magnet displacement or gap opening DISTANCE, as the generated force increases on the repulse magnet side.

You will also learn, that even a very small displacement of attract magnet will start generating a force at 180º...

Then you will realize that the regulation of this attract gap would be the acceleration-deceleration of your future magnet motor... ;D

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci