Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Andrea Rossi Plasma Reactor

Started by hermesatar, December 09, 2021, 01:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abbhawk

First let me say, that im pretty sure that the E-cat work and is producing over unity energy. I just doubt that price is fair, since i think i know how to build it, I might see some trouble for product by time passing by. It is not a plasma reactor, i guess Rossi try to make it sound difficult to copy - but might not be. Let me tell you how i think it is made.
You might have heard about the H-cat - hydrogen catalysator. A little test where you take the catalysator from a car and send in a flow of hydrogen. Then the inside of catalysator will heat up to 500 celcius and a consistent flow of 100 celcius hot air coming out. Those who use this system for heating claim to save 60-70% on heating bill.
Rossi have told us that it contain atoms of hydrogen and oxygen, titanium and i think platinium.
I think E-cat is a vacuum closed system, where water is being seperated by normal electrolysis at high voltage but very low ampere, thats why he need to add 1watt of 220 or 110volt.
This hydrogen will hit a micro catalysator that will heat up to 500celcius in the chamber, where the walls are build of a thermoelectric material. I notice that Rossi own a patent on a thermoelectric material, this is what i think he use it for. This material send out 100watt/h for a long time.
When hydrogen hit the catalysator it willchange the combination of HHO to H2O and heat but now the water contain small bits of titanium and platinum from the catalysator. In a closed loop, the water will be reused for electrolysis.
I watch a video on youtube where a friend of Rossi said E-cat can be build from a few dollar spend on Ebay, this is how i think it is build. :)
I just in some doubt that his electrolysis can run for 100000 hours like Rossi say, without getting dirty inside...

IggyZ

The man is either a fraud or just crazy / self delusional. He already could have won a Nobel prize but for whatever reason he choses to play (e-)cat and mouse with skeptics, believers and potential investors.

By the way. Rossi claims already 700.000 SKLEPS were ordered... https://e-catworld.com/2022/01/22/rossi-700k-ecat-sklep-orders-reached/

skywatcher

Quote from: abbhawk on January 16, 2022, 11:58:19 AM
I watch a video on youtube where a friend of Rossi said E-cat can be build from a few dollar spend on Ebay, this is how i think it is build. :)
I just in some doubt that his electrolysis can run for 100000 hours like Rossi say, without getting dirty inside...
When it's so easy, why don't you build it ?

There are few things which cost more than a few dollars to build.
You are paying for the know-how, not for the material.