Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Andrea Rossi Plasma Reactor

Started by hermesatar, December 09, 2021, 01:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Well, another typical Rossi demonstration, according to the motto: As you can see, you don't see anything ... ohhmann .. Well, really badly presented ... to buckle what he's doing, you have to look at it at least 3 times .. Here under the video in the description you can find some PDF files. where an attempt is made to explain something ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4_NyyIZq70&t=774s So I'll try to describe it ... Rossi probably has a cube-shaped box, about 10x10x10 cm,
where he claims that it would produce 100 watts constantly ... To operate the whole thing, he would only need about 1 watt ... Then it also has control electronics, which, together with the lamp, consume approx. 1 to 4.5 watts. On his experiment table you can only see a few not so bright LEDs in a reflection of the plexiglass plate, maybe from a headband LED lamp ...
but that is probably not the right LED lamp yet ... You can see this as a radiator in the end compared to a 98 watt? LED lamp ..
Hmm ... 98 watts seems strange to me, there are no such lamps, maybe he meant a 100 watt normal incandescent lamp ... hmm ... So his LED lamp should only consume about 4 watts, okay, the brightness was okay for 4 watts, but also not that extremely bright ...
They had talked about 10,000 lumens beforehand, it was definitely not that bright I would once to say.... For me it looked more like a 10 to 30 watt LED spotlight ... So it was definitely not brighter ... So I looked again, they had probably used a 98 (100) watt LED spotlight as a comparison, but the room was also illuminated much brighter,
even outside the spot area ... Well, they said, however, that they first need 1 million pre-orders before they want to have it produced ...
I think it won't work like that again .... 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🙈

hartiberlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4_NyyIZq70
What do you think about the presentation ?
Is it for real ??
Many thanks.

AlienGrey

Hi; Stefan, I watched the video but it's almost impossible for me to say one way or the other.
It's a bit like the early micro CPU day's he needs to produce a project or device and publish it
for tech minded people to pace test it's capabilities time for monkeying around is to short
we need results on a global scale,

After looking on the Net for E--Cal (cold fusion) I found this same guy with less hair so
what you see isn't what you get, perhaps or perhaps not.

https://skepticalinquirer.org/2019/01/why-e-cat-is-a-hoax/