Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESSURECTED TINMAN NEW INVENTION.

Started by seychelles, December 18, 2021, 10:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

Floor
QuoteThat would be a bit more data.
How soon are you expecting you'll be ready with the charts and graphs for we
readers to see

I don't experiment with mechanical devices anymore and trashed all my old test beds a while back. In the picture below, I found an old motor/generator magnetic bearing test bed I invented maybe 9 years ago collecting dust under my bench. It was pretty cool and I can give it a spin by hand and it will continue for eight hours or so. It uses 2" N52 ring magnets in magnetic attraction instead of repulsion which is kind of interesting.

Now I only build and experiment on solid state devices unless I see something that really peaks my curiosity.

Regards
AC

sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

onepower

smoky2
QuoteNot to be he who say nay
But i feel the need to correct a fallacy in your thought process.
Please allow me to explain:

The 'force' presented by a magnetic field is not the same as a force from, say pushing or from a rocket engine.
It falls into the category of Impulse Force
Defined by the scalar flux across a defined distance.

I'm not sure what your getting at and I was talking about using a small magnet on the flywheel of Tinmans motor and a fixed coil to measure force and acceleration. The small magnet and fixed coil is only being used as a sensor.

If we move a magnet quickly towards a coil we get a narrow pulse, if we move it slower we get a wider pulse. Therefore we can use the slope of the pulse in a sine wave to measure the magnet and flywheel's acceleration. If we can measure the acceleration of the flywheel and we know it's mass then we can calculate any change in force applied to the flywheel.

So rather than use a static fish scale on Tinman's motor we could use a magnet and coil to measure any force and acceleration applied to the flywheel while it's spinning.

Regards
AC

seychelles

THE ANSWER TO THIS TEST IS EASY. TEST ONE WITH MAGNETS RECORD CURRENT AT A SPECIFIC VOLTAGE AND CHECK REVOLUTION AFTER 5 SECS. DO THE SAME WITHOUT MAGNETS.

captainpecan

Quote from: citfta on December 20, 2021, 03:35:03 PM
One of the problems most of us or maybe all of us faced was that Brad (tinman) kept insisting we needed a coil with very low inductance so we could get a very quick on and off time of the pulse.  But he also insisted that the coil resistance had to be high in order to keep the current low and thus be able to get a self-running machine.  Those two qualities are opposing characteristics.  As you raise the resistance to get the current down you also raise the inductance and vice versa.  Anyway enjoy the short video.

I have been kicking this statement around for a couple days now while I wait for materials to test things. Even though his statement seems impossible because the two characteristics oppose each other. Is it possible that he may have been simply referring to the use of multiple coils in series and it is simply perspective. For instance... when he is referring to a coil of low inductance, could he be referring to just each coil individually. Yet when he is referring to high resistance, he is referring to the multiple coils in series and actually talking about the whole circuits resistance? The low inductance of EACH COIL will allow the quick on off pulse time as it reacts to its ratio of turns (inductance) to core permeance, while from the perspective of multiple low inductance coils hooked in series the resistance increases more and more for each coil added further restricting the current. It's a possible way to satisfy both conditions he says is required at the same time. Understanding that this method would still produce a higher inductance for the series, each coil will have its own lower inductance. Just a thought.