Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESSURECTED TINMAN NEW INVENTION.

Started by seychelles, December 18, 2021, 10:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floor

What the H---S been going on in here ?

SEYCHELLIES

Are you posting nude selfies to the forum ...
                                              again ?

seychelles

EVERYBODY IN PARADISE IS NUDE. IT PAYS
TO ADVERTISE.

captainpecan

Quote from: Floor on December 28, 2021, 05:45:56 PM
A second update...

Like the last video, this one is also very brief.
@ https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x86mvmf

I realize I'm playing it up in the video / leading it on
             but
understand that I don't know those answers yet either....

Looks good with what you have there. Seems to be a pretty noticeably strong magnetic force with your current setup. Seems to be enough to see the effect. Who knows, maybe the effect is better with ferrite magnets instead of neo? May as well find that out also, lol... I am also waiting on supplies. I'm not far away from being able to show my layout. I already have my neo magnets but the crude setup I had to put together while waiting on parts is just not true enough to show me anything. The neo magnets are just pulling stuff to much to keep a constant gap. I'll have my new bearings and shaft in next couple days hopefully.

Something I am very curious about, is once a setup is solid enough for a good test, the comparative result of simply flipping a magnet around so they attract each other instead of repelling. Just curious if the 1+1=3 effect would still be present in attraction mode. It seems like it should not matter if all things were equal. It seems that the effect would be there either way. But for some reason, I kind of have a hunch it may only be achievable in repulsion like the original setup if we can get it to work for us. Just something I'm curious to try.

Floor

Thanks for your update as well.

For clarity and as a restatement.

My present set up, tests, measurements and so on, as yet,
are not nearly enough like unto Tinman's to
be in fairness, called a replication. 

They therefore cannot invalidate, but may to some degree (hopefully) validate.

Laters

Cadman

Quote from: citfta on December 20, 2021, 03:35:03 PM
For captainpecan.
One of the problems most of us or maybe all of us faced was that Brad (tinman) kept insisting we needed a coil with very low inductance so we could get a very quick on and off time of the pulse.  But he also insisted that the coil resistance had to be high in order to keep the current low and thus be able to get a self-running machine.  Those two qualities are opposing characteristics.  As you raise the resistance to get the current down you also raise the inductance and vice versa.  Anyway enjoy the short video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1L78aTVGQ0
Citfta, captainpecan

For what it may be worth, this was a post by Erfinder long ago that may shed some light on this. A simple way to make a 10 fold change in a coil's inductance.

QuoteFinally, someone else is experiencing this phenomena and talking about it....I was experimenting some time ago, Armagdn03 can vouch for this as I mentioned the experiment to him....I was trying to find a simple method for dynamically changing the inductance of a coil....the idea was to charge a coil in a low impedance state and allow it to discharge in a high impedance state. I wanted the inductive kickback of a high impedance, and the charging time constant of a low impedance coil.

Charge the coil in low impedance mode, and then switch the coil impedance characteristic to high and discharge the coil at a higher impedance.

This task was accomplished using a trifilar coil (untwisted). Two of the windings are connected in series, and the third winding is the control....

The two series connected windings measured 36mH. When the third (control) winding was shorted on itself it the inductance of the series connected windings dropped to 3.6mH, thats a change of 10:1, and all you did to get that incredible change was short the third (control) winding on itself...

Regards
Cadman