Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla switch concept revisit.

Started by captainpecan, December 19, 2021, 04:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

icarus

I think of interest for you: on google patents search for    US 2008/0030165 A1
Ciao

captainpecan

Quote from: icarus on December 20, 2021, 09:01:17 AM
I think of interest for you: on google patents search for    US 2008/0030165 A1
Ciao

Very much so. This I have not seen. Definitely is the same concept. Thank you.

captainpecan

Quote from: sm0ky2 on December 20, 2021, 06:18:09 AM
I found this:
For anyone who is interested

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.greenoptimistic.com/build-tesla-4-battery-switch/%3famp

Yes, that is what I built years ago. I did not get ou at the time, but I seemed to get way longer run time. I did not stick to it long enough to give it justice. I have wanted to give it a better shot for a long while.

Energy Hack

I recently did a You Tube on the Tesla Switch using relays as switches and just (4) 12v batteries.  I could not get the HZ above about 30 with standard auto relays.  Probably solid state would work better or at least it would switch much faster. (i was hoping to get over 100Hz).  Some old reports on the switch state it should be effective over 100Hz.

When measuring power delivered to load it was about 83% of stated battery capacity using LiFePO3 batteries.  (For load, I charged another 12v battery between the switch batteries by running a boost converter and then some LED bulbs in parallel.) 

Here's the video if anyone interested in the subject.

https://youtu.be/sYgtUcAJk5k 

I plan to do another iteration at some point. Thx