Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Milkovic's Pendulum

Started by Johnsmith, January 11, 2022, 09:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnsmith

Pulleys are for lifting. If someone works it out then fine. Repeating what is already known
does not allow anyone to consider where pendulums get their energy from or how work cab be
manipulated. And what can prevent someone from considering something when is seeing criticism
posted. Critics rely on others failing to show they know something everyone has accepted.
And yet the biggest skeptics are found in perpetual motion forums. I'll be having enough work to do
on my Bessler build. Because I damaged  my 2 1/2 in. dia. hole saw, I'll need to pour some new
weights with a different shape. Just wanted to use the weights I have. And it is a lot of work modifying
my build. Why it has taken months of work.
And since I think my Bessler wheel can work, I've actually been targeting March/April as when I can
it working. And as you guys know, most people won't do a serious build like I do. That's because of the
amount of work involved.

p.s., The "Keel Effect" prevented any discussion. It had to be accepted as a law of science. And it is.
A body at rest will remain at rest unless acted on by another force. Newton's 1st law of motion.
Of course, I would say that such people are running a scam. The 1 st law of thermodynamics allows
for energy to be conserved.

kolbacict

So I think it would be possible to use some of the water from the pump to push the pendulum.
However, they don't. Instead, there is a man.

Here is also my replication.
https://youtu.be/V6HM7awIS4k
If you think about it, this is also a double pendulum.Isn't it?
The top ball in the gutter is Maxwell's pendulum. And below the usual pendulum.
I did not succeed in self-sustaining oscillations. :(

Floor

I have a couple of basic questions, I think I need to know, if I am to
better understand these interactions.

1. Do pendulums remain in motion longer than do balanced spinning wheels ?

2. Do balanced spinning wheels remain in motion longer than do
unbalanced spinning wheels ?

floor

kolbacict

Is it possible to maintain undamped oscillations of Maxwell's pendulum parametrically by pulling its suspension at the certained time moments?

Johnsmith

Quote from: kolbacict on January 16, 2022, 07:15:23 AM
Is it possible to maintain undamped oscillations of Maxwell's pendulum parametrically by pulling its suspension at the certained time moments?

With the pendulum, the reason it tilts to the left is the load (weight) placed on the fulcrum to the right becomes less when the pendulum
is not swinging under it. This is why I suggested to people to watch the video and to notice what the crossbar is doing. This shows how
the swinging pendulum and the idle pendulum interact with each other.
The basic idea is for when the pendulum swings inward for it to be hoisted another 3º or 4º of rotation/swing. This would be possible
because the idle pendulum would be further from the fulcrum of the crossbar than the pendulum being hoisted up. And for a pendulum to
swing perpetually it will need to be lifted.
This is where timing the swing of the pendulum and the movement of the crossbar would need to be properly timed. And this is where
knowing how to calculate the period of a pendulum and the inertial force it generates would matter. This is because the swinging pendulum
is the opposing force to the idle pendulum. Which side will drop and how quickly will that happen? That is what would need to be known.
Since I'll have time, I'll be able to download the pendulum skp file (SketchUp uses .skp) and go to the library. I use public transportation so
I could spend more time riding the bus than working on it. I will need to consider upgrading.