Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Milkovic's Pendulum

Started by Johnsmith, January 11, 2022, 09:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolbacict

Excellent. It remains only to do. ;)

Cloxxki

While less and less convincing devices are shown and ever fewer and less convincing words are added by the proponents...

What is the SINGLE MOST IMPRESSIVE device demonstrated or arrangement correctly calculated? Show us the best of the best of the Milkovic magic? The most promising readings, closest to equal energy in and out, I guess?

kolbacict

I once tried to combine a Milkovich pendulum and a V gate magnetic motor . ;)
If Milcovic's double pendulum is multiplication of force, then it should be  to Increase the pull force of the long magnet mounted on the lever from the rotating drum at the moment of transition. To avoid sticking. But my device don't had rotating itself.   :(

Cloxxki

If the Milkovic water pump really were 12x efficient, it would fill up a bassin of wanter higher than its first stage, and a value opening and closing would be driving the first stage, easy enough the time. Water under pressure existing the bassin horizontally from a pipe, intermittently to match the phase of the first stage. The second driving would drive a water pump that pumps more water up to the bassin where the water level would be ever rising, and the 2-stage pump ever working.

As I wrote elsewhere, we need to get rid of empty overunity claims. In solid state electric systems, as little as 10% overunity would make the absense of a serious looping and constant output attempt unacceptable. With water splashing, 3x seems more than worth giving the loop a go. Different mediums, different looping thresholds.

seychelles