Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Canadian trucker rally

Started by onepower, January 28, 2022, 12:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/28/canada-truckers-covid-vaccine-mandate-protest-government
Canada truckers' vaccine protest spirals into calls to repeal all public health rules
QuoteA convoy of truckers and their supporters is set to converge on the Canadian capital in a protest which has spiralled from frustrations over vaccine mandates into calls for the repeal of all public health measures – and even the overthrow of the federal government.

It's a strange scene and apparently the truckers are protesting against a lack of freedom by exercising there freedom to protest, travel across the country infecting as many other people as possible and create more chaos.

Here is the obvious question nobody seems to be asking...
Suppose we gave these people everything they want like some kind of spoiled brats ... then what?.

Now anyone can ...
1)Do whatever the hell they want no matter how many people it harms.
2)Pay no taxes and public services, schools, hospitals, roads and infrastructure can rot.
3)Hey, let's have an insurrection and if you don't like any government just overthrow it, hell ya we could do it every week.
4)Maybe while were at it let's just eliminate the rule of law altogether, why not?. These people want to do whatever they want whenever they want it so why not just have a free for all?. Third world countries do it all the time, lol.

As an old school conservative I'm not sure what to make of all this nonsense anymore. In my day when people started doing stupid shit and breaking the law we threw them in the clink for a while to think about there actions. Yet this woke far right crowd seems to think the laws don't apply to them. I'm getting really tired of there bs...

Regards
AC

Jimboot

theyre  protesting about governments breaking the Nuremberg code. Hating on them says more about you than them

floodrod

I stand with the truckers!!

Sorry- but no forced medical procedures for me..  Thanks anyway...  I say "Shut It Down" over FORCIFULLY Medicating Me against my will...

Floor

Any of this posting here just to promote conflict and division ?

floodrod

Quote from: Floor on January 28, 2022, 11:18:59 PM
Any of this posting here just to promote conflict and division ?

Sorry- but it was a very provocative post on very divided subjects. To post a news link is one thing, but then throw in;

"spoiled brats"
"let's have an insurrection"
"These people want to do whatever they want"
"we threw them in the clink for a while"
"Yet this woke far right crowd seems to think the laws don't apply to them. "
"I'm getting really tired of there bs"