Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Converting mass responsible for Dark Matter into Energy

Started by MGsid, February 23, 2022, 05:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MGsid

@kampen

QuoteCan You make and show us a schematic/diagram of your components setup?

Sure. This is standard schematic for Tesla coil, but it will probably still change, as work is in progress.

kampen

Kator01

MDsid,

QuoteTuning secondary is the most difficult part in this built and it requires a lot of testing. This concept may be simple, but building device properly is not.

So you are confirming what I said, and again : why does your secret person "in the know" did not deliver knowlede about this most important process ?

This creates the suspicion in me that this person does not know it himself, or this person does not exist.
It is the usual game, to present incomplete ideas to wait and see if there might be someone in this forum who will sacrifice his time to find out what the alleged "person in the know"  does not know himself. The term for this is "outsourced test bench", without payment.

I assume the pictures you present are legit and show your work...but then...think about what I have said in the above paragraph.

I - for myself- see no particular reason to develop and test an incomplete idea for an "unknown" person or institution.

Information on such complex systems should be as complete as possible

Anyway I wish you success in your endaveour

Mike

Cloxxki

Mike, you're going to be right in that assumption a lot of the times.

It's however statistically impossible for it to be the case for every OP, every single time.
You can gain contentment from dismissing every incomplete proposal, that you were alert to this common phenomenon, and called it out.

What will you do, the one time you did the call out, and you dissuaded capable builders from helping out with the last step, let alone yourself from polishing the underlying theory to conform to standards held this day and age?
Had you lived a 100-200 years earlier, which legitimate inventor would you be stalking with letters that their train of research was incomplete and would never amount to anything? One thing science has been consistent with, is being incomplete or narrow focused. To my incomplete knowledge, of course.

I'd like to learn more about the harmonics in place with this consistent concetric scaling factor, and why with 6/5 the number of needed steps is 8. Curious whether sonic resonance would take place with either a coil or a set of concentric circular or octagon in this octagon/decagon pattern. The consistent radius step factor is different from the typical wound coil and ripple effect.

I wonder what an 11/10 step would change. Smaller steps, need for tighter tolerances? More steps to achieve the desired effect? Higher power density? Or merely a different potential and current transformation?
If someone 3-printed from plastic a spool for the octagon coil and perfect central the cylindrical (?) one, would it help to have the winding to stack laterally rather than radially? If one had a copper strip rather than a wire (say 10x the width), could suffice for a coil?

Sadly I can't help with the build but I'll be a keen follower.

MGsid

@Cloxxki

Thanks for Your support.

@Kator01

QuoteI - for myself- see no particular reason to develop and test an incomplete idea for an "unknown" person or institution.

Information on such complex systems should be as complete as possible

I understand that you would like to have everything laid down ready on the table, but this ain't gonna always be the case.

QuoteThis creates the suspicion in me that this person does not know it himself, or this person does not exist.

And it is easier to write discouraging comments and accuse others of lying than to actually get your hands dirty and try to make a change. But I guess this is the only thing you can do.

QuoteAnyway I wish you success in your endaveour

I don't think so.