Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Holcomb Energy Systems:Breakthrough technology to the world

Started by ramset, March 14, 2022, 11:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

NDAclouds
Quote (written after NDAclouds posting above highlighted as a sick joke ( yeah he is real nice funny guy)
Post number 6 from your link
ur easy to fuk with, Ramset. And I'm not Chris! Bunch of dummies here who think so! [/size]
End quote

Like I already wrote
Nix
Your a fire starter who try's to twist things to fit your agenda ( above is perfect example)
A full time job ..
Nix quote
There, snake tongue cames out, as usual, sleazy sleazly act, fake tears, fake words of support to hide badly covered dark agenda, poison carefully packed as cure. Nothing new. [/size]

No Nix
Below is the reason we are here
And anonymous entities like yourself
Writing things like this about real persons
Is against the law and terms of service agreement ( Jim is also not anonymous here)

Regarding terms of service agreement
You are a huge liability !

Well,
I suppose laws and rules don't apply to you
Threatening our host ?
It's all easy after that....

Ps
In this topic we are hoping to get access to actual Holcomb unit for testing ( already purchased)

I believe Jim also was on this path in OZ ( yes chalk up another win Nix,
Jim is done here ( babysitting )!

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

nix85

Like they say there's a grain of truth in every joke, in that case far more than a grain.

As usual, Ramset, you describe yourself. You are an actor, a sleazy manipulator who tries to twist things to fit your agenda.
Your full time job..

And what is your agenda, it surely is NOT overunity disclosure for you have worked unceasingly for years to undermine faith in overunity, how many real devices i shared you called fake (to discourage people from even trying) just cause they are on youtube, my whole playlist you called fake while in fact everything in it is REAL. Hundreds of devices, here

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS6CmWwu5VGmYsgX5-2kFtPsE-iIsXj_o

Same for my magnet only motor playlist, 50+ devices, you also called them all fake, while they are all real.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS6CmWwu5VGl5al_O94rmKNiuSZs7Loz1

You called Milkovic multistage oscillator which has been proven to be 12x overunity...what did you call it ramset.....

"nothing overunity". Need i say more.
You are one sleazy sleazy actor who pretends to work for overunity while doing everything to destroy it.

You have tricked Stefan for years here, but he starts to see you for what you are.

And you sleazily call me "anonymous entity" while i am no more anyonymous entity than you.
using my real nickname, my real year of birth, my primary email from which i communicate with Stefan.....

Have you shared your last name and address and phone number, you have NOT, you are not a real person.

And writing lies/false accusations against others online is criminal in every case.

And then as always you sleazily post that screenshot of the welcome page supposedly to remind of reason we are here,
when you are in reality the very opposition, THE destroyer of overunity.

Regarding terms of service agreement
YOU are a huge liability, but you won't be able to play your filthy games much longer, we are entering levels of reality where ALL will be revealed EXACTLY for what they are. Not a favorable thing for a snake like you.

And then you again sleazily lie that i threatened the host while in fact i sent him advices how to cure himself, mutliple times.

When you call two playlists with hundreds of real overunity devices "fake" without even looking at them.....
It's all easy after that....

PS, may Holocomb device be shared here if it is really purchased, no one happier than me.

But why i got a feeling that is another of your tricks and nothing will come of it.

For you have perfected the act and many have fallen into your trap.

How many have you led away from overunity into death of disbelief ( yes chalk up another win ramset,
you could till now while Stefan was not watching ( babysitting )!

SolarLab

Everyone,

Nix85 - or whoever - is a TROLL (likely paid) who has the assignment to SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN using
whatever shilly means he can muster (lucky he's not too smart) even if it means
SHUTTING THE ENTIRE FORUM DOWN.

But even if this thread goes blank or the entire Forum goes away - there are many other venues to fill the gap.

Why attack the Holcomb thread, or Forum?, you might ask:

BECAUSE THE HOLCOMB DEVICES ARE CAPABLE OF EXCESS ENERGY GENERATION and "they" know it - but
they can not let you (all) know it - because if that happens - their game is over - it's as simple as that!

You don't have to be a Rocket Scientist to figure this one out.

However, the energy world will change for the better, soon enough; so just sit back and enjoy the SHOW folks!
His groups chances of succeeding in their mission are pretty much zero, especially if we don't fall for their ruse!

Those who know...

nix85

There, a 5yo payed shill SolarLabs - or whoever - spews more worthless drama, stupid false accusations that i am trying to shut the thread down or the whole forum (lol).

As usual he fanatically screams Holcomb devices give excess energy but don't ask him anything concrete about it cause then you are a "troll"....

Accidental? Don't think so. That is exactly their tactique, endless distractions with dramatizing but never knowledge or illumination. Ye shall know them by their fruits!

Thankufully, he's about as smart as a cockroach so no one intelligent falls for his tricks. Everybody intelligent has seen who uplifts in knowledge and understanding and who wastes time with worthless drama - for how long has he been dragging with this, trolling everyone, more than a year, with nothing, literally.

Let's not forget he also claims Dr. Schwartz is a scammer altho he is not a scammer by any means, from his rods to his ERR box.

So, here, i'll move back, let him have the "stage" so he can tell us how Holcomb is great, just ask no questions and he won't say you're a troll. :)

SolarLab

In case your one of the few who are too lazy to do any of your own research:

https://www.facebook.com/holcombenergysystems

Review the links and videos.

https://holcombenergysystems.com/

Review the technical discussion and videos.

Or, follow the posts (solarlab) starting here:

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4261.msg98509#msg98509

And, as you discover the technology, put on your over-the-ear headphones:

http://radio.garden/listen/power-smooth-jazz/UpXKkkbb

Enjoy!