Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Holcomb Energy Systems:Breakthrough technology to the world

Started by ramset, March 14, 2022, 11:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lottalead

Quote from: ramset on June 10, 2023, 11:37:58 PM

Ps
In this topic we are hoping to get access to actual Holcomb unit for testing ( already purchased)

I believe Jim also was on this path in OZ ( yes chalk up another win Nix,

That is great news. Were you given a timeframe of delivery of the unit?
Thanks for sharing that.
LL

bistander

Can anybody identify the attached graphic? I've seen it here several times. It appears to attempt to depict magnetic field lines of two nearby bar magnets. However field lines never cross. Therefore this image is erroneous. An internet search finds no other such graphic showing field lines crossed. Below the questionable image is a screenshot showing similar magnets proximity. Its source should be included.
bi

nix85

If you got a question ask the uploader directly.

Obviously flux lines never cross, magnetic or electric. What have i been saying and depicting the whole time,
that flux lines meet in the middle and MERGE. All is clearly written.

https://overunity.com/19069/holcomb-energy-systemsbreakthrough-technology-to-the-world/msg578769/#msg578769

As for image, it should be obvious to everyone intelligent i made the image quickly in photoshop
doubling and overlaying the image i also already posted. It obviously does not matter that
flux lines are not depicted merged for image depicts the point that wire is cutting densest flux
at point of closest approach.

As i wrote x times already, before flux lines merge they meet in the wire which is always their
point of first contact
. So wire cuts the flux.

rakarskiy

alan

Faraday: electrotonic state, Maxwell: electrokinetic momentum: 
Integral around a circuit, p = int A.dl 
A = mvp 
emf = -dp/dt 
A stationary magnetic field always causes momentum in a circuit, changing the momentum creates emf.