Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Holcomb Energy Systems:Breakthrough technology to the world

Started by ramset, March 14, 2022, 11:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

It is absurd and ironic that he still calls me "troll" instead of admitting he's been proven wrong as everyone normal would. It is exactly him who denies the obvious and asserts lies without facts. Experiment IS flawed.

Induction happens in the experiment in two ways, as clearly explained. I invite everyone who understands induction

to join the conversation. Let's see if anyone really thinks what i said is wrong.

alan

Yeah. The only way to OU is gaining a good understanding of induction and extend it logically applying new insights. 
When you study Sweet, you'll see he defines motional induction of any system in terms of dΦ/dt

nix85

Yes, like i said deep understanding of induction is essential for OU, both B-Field and A-Field,
and intelligent application of this knowledge to bypass lenz.

I studied Sweet and have read his paper i uploaded, he is using both formulas in the paper.

E=Bvl and E=NdΦ/dt

But there is no need to get hang too much on formulas, they are both saying the same thing in
slightly different way....

Greater the rate of change of flux greater the voltage.

The practical distinction between these "two phenomena" or rather, two aspects of one phenomena is

As i wrote here

https://overunity.com/19069/holcomb-energy-systemsbreakthrough-technology-to-the-world/msg578716/#msg578716

If north flux passes across the wire as shown electron will be pushed up, no matter which way you close that loop, whether you make the flux enter the loop or exit it, irrelevant, electron will go up, always.

So one is direct reaction of wire to change of flux across it while the latter does not require flux cutting the wire,
namely, in a toroid transformer, all flux is contained within the core, coils "feel" the change of flux through them.

To me this clearly indicates induction is really mediated through higher order field, namely, the A-field.

http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Material/Andersen_AETHER_CONTROL_via_an_understanding_of_ORTHOGONAL_FIELDS.pdf

rakarskiy

Quote from: alan on June 11, 2023, 08:46:08 AM
Yeah. The only way to OU is gaining a good understanding of induction and extend it logically applying new insights. 
When you study Sweet, you'll see he defines motional induction of any system in terms of dΦ/dt

https://overunity.com/19069/holcomb-energy-systemsbreakthrough-technology-to-the-world/msg578799/#msg578799

Cadman

Figuera 30378:

the soft iron core can be constructed with complete indifference of the induced circuit, allowing the core to be a real group of electromagnets, like the exciters,...

In the winding of this induced wire, within the magnetic fields, are followed the requirements and practices known today in the construction of dynamos,and we refrain from going into further detail, believing it unnecessary.  hint hint

The inventors, who subscribe, constitute their generator, as follows: Several electromagnets are arranged opposing each other, and their opposite pole faces separated by a small distance...

HES...