Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Secrets of Friedrich Lüling

Started by Semi, January 19, 2022, 06:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rstergar

I create quick update on idea how maybe this can work...

https://youtu.be/HxX__JpcHbM

best regards

RhineX

Ufopolitics

Quote from: RhineX on November 14, 2022, 12:40:17 AM
Hello,Herbert R.先生跟我们带来了最新作品~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7YvCW4_so8

Hello to all,

As I have said before, and many times by now...you could build a plain steel moving rotor, slow speed, very weak and low torque...by dragging a fully steel rotor surrounded by pivoting magnets...However, it would never have the strength, or the speed required to do any real motor work.
It is a very nicely built machine...but still categorized as a "magnetic toy".
Notice how he stop it with a smooth approach from his hand.
The same thing (principle of rotating a plain steel rotor) was already shown by Manfred Klug.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

dom444

Thank you semi for your information just came across it I have been away for quite a while now but the clear videos have given me more insight into his motor,  my original theory still stands but arrangement is different from what i can see now.
the biggest question mark i have is he is using 4x short stroke hydraulic rams to control the magnet canceling arms you can see the four solenoid valves and one operating ram, is the pump external or run by the motor itself? where is he getting the power to run the solenoids and timing circuit?
i think there are two magnets each side of a steel block with two flat plates top and bottom retracting by the canceling arms depending on rotation direction.
and i suspect the magnets are orientated north and south facing up and down not facing the rotor plates as i originally thought that gives better canceling and more magnetic pull as the rotor plates approach.

Dog-One

Quote from: dom444 on February 14, 2023, 09:08:34 PM
where is he getting the power to run the solenoids and timing circuit?

In the Closed Captioning he mentions a six volt external power source.
He also mentions the solenoid becomes quite warm, which indicates to
me there is more than a few milliamps required to drive it.