Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Luling magnet motor with 3D printed parts (motion only bij permanent magnets)

Started by knovos, February 18, 2022, 11:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knovos

I think I've found a great tool for making springs myself. In the description of that video is a download to these STL files. But when I searched deeper I even came across a .SCAD file where you can adjust all parameters of this model
https://youtu.be/QOz2l867N_4

https://github.com/jshessen/SpringFactory
You need to place the library files into the folder BOSL and use the latest (free) Open Scad application.

Of course, you will have to play with this to see what strengths you can achieve for what you need, but with the compression gauss meter, it will have to be very controllable. 8)

knovos

It's time for me to go bare-bones to admit that 3D printing falls short for these kinds of mechanical applications. It's a nice quick way of prototyping. But if you want a final product with the high precision and stability required, it becomes very difficult.

I managed to make several systems (photo1), but they all failed. Too many forces were required, or there was too much play in the material. I did find a perfect solution for the spinning disk, USE A HARDDRIVE BEARING.
You can use the hard drive housing and flip the bearing. This is where you attach the disc. Incredibly smooth spinning. But despite that, I ended up with a vertical version (photo 2).

knovos

Because the disc spins so great it is tempting for me to try to make an electronic pulse system on it. If that works, we can turn it into a closed loop system and see how much energy is left for harvesting.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: knovos on October 22, 2022, 09:39:47 AM
Because the disc spins so great it is tempting for me to try to make an electronic pulse system on it. If that works, we can turn it into a closed loop system and see how much energy is left for harvesting.

Hello Knovos,

I am glad to see you are still working on this project...(thumbs up) :)

I will be launching soon a new design based on the same Lüling Neutralization principle, which changes radically the Stator Actuator we have been working on.
The new design consists on making the changes (turning ON/OFF Neutralization) on the Rotor, not on the Stator.
Which will also include a Stator mounted, fast acting actuator with minimal triggering angle and force.
This actuator I have already shown it on my main thread...as it also serves for the Stator switching design.
It is based on Three(3) Springs, two "twins" and a center trigger unbalancing, smaller spring, all attached to a "T" Pivot lever.

This time I am about 90% sure it will work...but it does have a lot of work, plus very high precision...as the rotor will have built in, four magnet-pistons, and the Stator will only need two(2) fixed magnets...and this would be just one "Module" of the  whole engine...which ciould have 2,4,5, 6 or 8 modules attached to the same shaft.

I am gathering all materials for it...already have the neos, cylinders of 3/4 inch by 1/2 inch with sink holes for #8 screws...
The material I will be mounting this whole thing is clear plexiglass 1 1/2 inch 6 inch rotor...
I am making it clear so we could see all theinside hardware at work on my next video..."SELF RUNNING LÜLING MAGNET MOTOR".

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

knovos

Hey Ufopolitics!

I've seen the drawings. Not easy to understand what you mean. I am amazed and also excited that you are so confident that it is going to work, I really hope so. Maybe when the time comes and it really starts to work, I want to look again at whether it can still be done with 3D printed materials. It would be such a great exchange worldwide.

respect!
Leon.