Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just another Don Smith thread

Started by nix85, April 11, 2022, 10:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

forest you are referring to saltycitrus replication, it was actually a group of people in China who replicated Don. Salty said adjusting the phase was the key to their success, presumably he meant delayed lenz. He used both secondaries in same direction proving there is no need for CW CCW. There is more on it in PJ Kelly's book. Here is the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cni08WjLTcc

nix85

May i also remind everyone that Don revealed in 96 lecture i think that his famous table top device is already obsolete and that he managed to make a device size of match box based on same principles with no coils, no caps, no electronic components at all, capable of "hundreds of thousands of volts and high amps".

So few of these matchboxes could power whole cities.

Now that is something special. I would bet it was carbon with nanolayers of some exotic (or non exotic) elements, probably "baked" in superstrong magnetic/electric field. God knows.

hope-hope

hello everyone

it's a big mistake to stick with ZIlano philosophy regarding the Don Smith device ... the induction used in his device is really special ..

regards 

tomd

Quote from: hope-hope on April 22, 2022, 03:28:59 PM
hello everyone

it's a big mistake to stick with ZIlano philosophy regarding the Don Smith device ... the induction used in his device is really special ..

regards

Magnetic induction, electrostatic induction. Then there's the longitudinal or scalar waves as a result of a disruptive discharge. Is it electrostatic induction?