Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just another Don Smith thread

Started by nix85, April 11, 2022, 10:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

;D  I am not hell bent on anything and i don't have a theory to sell unlike you
pushing drivel onto everyone here. You have no idea about Don's perspective,
in fact you seem quite ripe for a loonhouse. So get off that imaginary horse, go grab a broom do something useful. YOU are sure not helping anyone here and are even less on the topic.

nix85

@wlw I'm sure he did ;)  funny how you appeared quickly "in time of need"
or we have one wannabe troll under two nicks, would not be surprized
Love you say, for whom "Mind = Soul", my my...and what did he/you give
but mess and confusion. Interesting perspective on "love" you have  ;D

tomd

Quote from: Vortex 22 on May 25, 2022, 09:40:01 AM
Hello,

Please don't forget the title of the game, electrons Captor from earth ground and/or air, water grounding ?

Try this basic setup and see if any result or not?

Polar capacitor 400 volts DC and 300 micro farads
Using full bridge rectifier ?

Sorry for the schematic, I can't upload a video for the moment.

Rgrds
Vortex 22

So we only need two diodes. I think top right and bottom left. Then one wire from negative through isolation transformer back to earth/water.

Vortex 22

Quote from: tomd on May 26, 2022, 03:29:08 PM
So we only need two diodes. I think top right and bottom left. Then one wire from negative through isolation transformer back to earth/water.
You need exactly full bridge rectifier like shown in the schematic or avramenko plug!! And no transformer.
Maybe, later we can add it.

Be careful please
Regards

Vortex 22

wlw,
It is individuals like you that make this game that we play fun!!! YOU ROCK!!! Keep spreading the LOVE!!!
Regards