Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just another Don Smith thread

Started by nix85, April 11, 2022, 10:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

Who said you need diodes, you said charging

cap from the ground, that is EXACTLY what Tesla did,

who does not understand Tesla..

"Genius", hot air don't cut it anymore, show up or shush up.

Empty claims are very cheap these days

Oh you can't cause you'll "apply for best FE device prize", i seeee ;D

vohka

Quote from: nix85 on April 21, 2022, 08:50:49 PM
No worries ofc, i know you had good intentions.

Nothing to back up of your claim of success, why am i not surprised :)

I wasn't asking for anything and i don't care about the parallel sg cause it's not needed, i just said i noticed the combined resonance issue, resonance of coils being affected by the other. Guy says it in the video below

"some people remove the primary while still in the secondary as that can also affect things I find it to be negligible though altering by one and a half kilohertz at the most"

https://youtu.be/Euy2U92I8e4?t=62

But if one is much narrower than the other and thus "sees" the core much less its resonant freq. is barely affected by the core if at all, by sliding the core one can find a sweet spot where they ring. So tuning is not an issue.

By Zila's simple copper tube circuit i assume you mean the one below. There is no tuning in this circuit at all. She just fired DC pulses from NST. I tried that one quickly for fun the other day with steel tube cause i don't have a copper one, bulb did not light at all, even when i added a neodymium. I like that one cause it reminds me of Markovich ATREE but it's too simplistic. Tubes are essential when it comes to polarizing etheric streams gravity-control related, but for resonant-radiant-sink they are not needed at all.

I would not be surprised if most people who replicated Don were HAMs, but then again, there is absolutely no need to be one to do it, of course, knowledge of impedance matching, standing waves, velocity factor etc.... all may come handy especially if you use the air core and resonate in hundreds of MHz region instead of ~30KHz.

The other day i got quite high voltage on the secondary and got to light the 200W bulb to i'd say about 40W, approximately the same as ZVS is using. So tuning was not perfect and there were some things missing. I am now at totally different setup.

Nice touch of subtle sarcasm there, indeed there is only light.

Still waiting to see your "success" video :)

Cheers

I build zilano pipe thing,it but this stuf but dont work. I have 50 turns 1mm2 on the 12mm diameter coper tube. 100W bulb or neon led dont light up.
Did enybody replicated it. Eny sugestions.

Thanks

ne0

Quote from: vohka on November 13, 2022, 11:21:02 AM
I build zilano pipe thing,it but this stuf but dont work. I have 50 turns 1mm2 on the 12mm diameter coper tube. 100W bulb or neon led dont light up.
Did enybody replicated it. Eny sugestions.

Thanks

Of course it does not, she probably lied, many things she said she pulled out of you know where just
making claims based on how she feels it should be. Not saying she did not replicate Don's step down
device, that's another thing.

These things are extremely delicate. ATREE is a good example, no one ever replicated it, at least not
publicly. Yet Markovich was supposedly getting kilowatts out of it. How, same design. But it's not the
same, devil is in the detail.

nix

ramset

Sir whitelightningWizard

Hi.

Is AIR fuel better than WATER fuel?
I think so.

Why not put a JoeCell on a car and get yourself an air motor? no fuel, not even water.

Once you know the possibilities, Stan Meyer stuff is not so impressive anymore.

Maybe I don't belong here??? Is freedom of speech a thing of the past?

-wlw
End quote

You did write of an air motor and joes cell
I suppose running a car ?

Please more details ?
Can a new topic be started ?( there are sections here which are actively moderated by builders
That could host topic )

Respectfully
Chet K
PS
On another note
David Bowling very recently shared  some experiments  with electricity ,
He also feels there is something to learn ( or teach ?
The world desperately needs solutions!
https://youtu.be/S37GGRIv_Fg
Been sending David's link around to try and understand it ,
A new topic will also hopefully be started ( once someone can explain!)
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

tomd

Quote from: antimagnetic on February 01, 2023, 10:32:44 PM
Most or all here (hopefully) understand how transformer works, primary magnetizes the core, if secondary is unloaded this magnetizing current is small and almost 90° out of phase with voltage, those few degrees offset from 90° are due to losses which are circa 1-5% of full load power. Of course when secondary is loaded it generates the counter flux due to lenz which demagnetizes the core and thus inductance of the primary suddenly drops and consequently inductive reactance across the primary which makes current in the primary to skyrocket 'trying' to get the flux back to previous value which it never fully manages so no load flux is maximum and full load flux is slightly lower. This skyrocketing of current in the primary due to lenz of the secondary is expressed as Ia=Ve-Eb/Zs Ia is of course current in the primary, Ve source voltage, Eb voltage across the inductance of the primary and Zs impedance aka complex resistance.

This was just a little recap on working of a transformer, conventional stuff. Now, with that out of the way, consider this...some food for thought.

Let's establish the facts we can all agree on, if someone disagrees, feel free to say it.

So called magnetizing current is tiny compared to load current.

Circa 1-5% of full load power is enough to establish max flux in the core.

Point is energy stored in the core is proportional to flux.

(Also power transferred through a transformer is flux times frequency but that's not the point now)

In other words, 1-5% of full load power input creates full potential energy in the core.

It is quite obvious form this that every transformer operated in flyback mode should be OU.

But practice shows it's usually not as simple as that. It is important to understand exactly why.

Let make it absolutely clear to remove any doubt that

1) Flux in the core is is max in no load state

2) Max flux at same frequency means max potential energy

BackEMF is often claimed to be source of OU.

Also, with high perm cores even smaller current (and power) is needed to generate large flux so those cores operated in flyback mode should be many many times OU and, of course, they can be tamed that way, but it's usually not as simple

This should be cleared up. If someone sees a flaw in my logic, i'd like to hear, but i don't see any.

There is absolutely no doubt that max flux in the core at same frequency means max potential energy.

And this max potential energy is generated with 1-5% of full load power.

Why then, if we magnetize the core and then turn off the source and use the collapsing field to run the load, should not that collapsing field energy be what it is, a full-load energy.

Nix

Something like this?