Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Work done while recycling the energy.

Started by captainpecan, May 12, 2022, 04:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainpecan

This is a topic I have worked with for a very long time. It has been discussed many times in different ways on many forums. There are many variations of the same concept. I wanted a thread I can share my work in and discuss ways of doing this and increasing efficiencies.

This topic can cover anything from charging a battery with a power source such as a solar panel or power supply, while running a motor. To using theories like Ronald Brandts Tesla switch, where you hook batteries in series amd parallel to run a device while charging the batteries off of the potential differences. There are many sources online about these types of systems. Some very interesting, others total failures. This is just a thread to discuss it all and attempt to find the best ways to do it. It is very simply just trying to get more work out, while recycling energy. I will add more sources to explain things soon.

floodrod

I can't figure out how to wire my experiment.  Perhaps some advice.

I want to pulse DC alternating polarities via an ardiuno through 4-5 coils then collect it in a battery.  Then harvest the flux fields.

I can't get it to work right. I can only pulse 1 polarity DC and only by taking 1 lead from the H bridge and bypassing the FWBR and going straight to the negative terminal of the battery.

Will a single diode work? And allow me to alternate polarity on pulses?

Thanks

floodrod

Disregard my last post.  The first configuration works fine..  I just needed to raise the voltage by 3v to compensate for the voltage I am losing through the coils.  The battery won't pull a charge unless the voltage going in is greater than it's current voltage.. 

floodrod

I hooked up my experiment and got it working.

From what I see as of now- it would appear I can capture just about as much as I lost from the resistance of the wires in the coils.

As the ohms in the load increase, my capture amount decreases and my input decreases.

As the ohms in the load decrease, my capture increases and my input increases.

I am leaning towards the conclusion there is nothing to gain from here. Just hooking the coils in series with no load at the end is just as efficient if not more efficient when capturing from the flux created.  And in order for this to help with a motor-  I don't see it adding any help.  You would still have to be getting over cop 1 from the motor / generator to go overunity.

I am still going to play with it though..

Edit-  Not to mention- the input jumps up when capturing

floodrod

These experiments are really helping me understand how things work.

I conclude that the input raises when I capture because the capturing coils are exerting magnetism in opposite polarity as the direction of the current- thus hindering the flow of current. So to power the load, the power supply must spit more out.  It's basically lenz law without motion.

Without a doubt- to achieve overunity, we have to get generated current to flow in the same direction as input current.