Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My first "crystal cell" battery done my way.

Started by FreeEnergy, May 18, 2022, 09:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

skywatcher

Quote from: captainpecan on May 20, 2022, 07:32:57 PM
@FreeEnergy
Please keep sharing. Very interesting stuff. Love to see bench work being done and progress being made!

This was 'new and interesting' 20 years ago. Nothing useful came out of it, ever. 

FreeEnergy

Hi guys!

So far I was able to power a tiny little light indicator from a Voltage Booster. 😩 I haven't really kept track of anything except it's still showing approximately 1.5 volts. I tried to connect usb lamp to voltage booster, nothing.

Sorry guys.

On a side note:

Very interesting, to me anyway..
So I got around the same results, about 1.4 to 1.5 volts by just  holding a plain copper cup (new, not shown in picture) and a Magnesium rod (new, not shown in picture) in the other hand.
Would be interesting to power stuff from my body's energy.

Interestingly enough I connected my crystal cell battery in series with the copper cup in my hand, and Magnesium rod in the other hand. I was able to light up an led.
Oh and so far I don't see any signs of corrosion. I did see a slight shade of blue but overtime looks like it's just turning white. We'll see what happens, time will tell.

Imagine 8 people or more holding copper plates and Magnesium plates connected in series, might come in handy in emergencies when you need to power something and there's no power source available.

Thanks.
✌️

P.s.
Here's a picture of what my current battery looks like.

stevensrd1

Kind of reminds me of my water batteries, same basic pattern of using magnesium and copper. Ive always wondered if they were made larger, like maybe the size of a car, how much power would they generate. Always interesting things you can do with them regardless as I have powered a swinging pendulum almost non stop, except for electrode cleaning,and thats for over 20 years its been running on a water battery I made.

indigo22

Ok, this is plasma, zise doesn't matter weirdly enough put 2 of them in series ???