Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My first "crystal cell" battery done my way.

Started by FreeEnergy, May 18, 2022, 09:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

Hi guys! I just finished making my first "crystal cell" battery.

What you will need:

Copper cup.

Magnesium rod.

Epsom salt.

Rochelle salt.

For the mix I used 1 part Epsom salt and 1 part Rochelle salts.

First you melt the Epsom salt in the copper cup in low heat. Do not remove water from Epsom salt, just melt it.

Next, once the Epsom salt is melted, turn off the heat and remove the copper cup from the stove.

Next, mix the Rochelle salts with the Epsom salts, mix well.
Then once it starts to cool off a bit place the Magnesium rod in the copper cup. Make sure you have a little piece of wood at the bottom of the cup so that the copper and Magnesium doesn't touch.
The mix should hardened over time. You might want to use something to hold the Magnesium rod upright while the mix hardens.

So far my cell is at 1.735 volts, it might settle at 1.5, who knows?

Thanks

✌️

P.s.
Any improvements report it here.
Thanks again.

skywatcher

Congratulations  ;D   for the same money you could buy several normal batteries which would be useful because they deliver not only voltage, but also current.

sm0ky2

Power something like a small LED, keep it running and document how long
it takes to turn blue
(the salt, not the light)

you should also notice the magnesium rod increasing in size or forming abnormalities
as the tartrate salt breaks down the epsom forming copper  II nitrate
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

captainpecan

@FreeEnergy
Please keep sharing. Very interesting stuff. Love to see bench work being done and progress being made!