Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Theron Technologies ist offering free energy generators to the market

Started by skybiker63, May 19, 2022, 10:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skybiker63

Who knows something about this new supplier in USA ?
They offer from15KW to high output generators, perhaps based on Andrij Generator from South Korea ?
Has someone ordered one from a dealer ?

https://www.therontechnologies.com/pages/home

:o

ramset

Too many money harvester's out there !
However this ( Florida USA image below) is one of many areas globally where FE open source community have members that can Take a look ?

Do you have address or phone contact  info for a factory?
Or any one ?
Respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

rakarskiy

Just numbers: household generator 15000 watts, single phase!
peak currents  I=P/U   
15000 W / 120V = 125 А
15000 W / 220V = 68 A

for such a current, high frequencies are not suitable, which means 60 Hz, let's say 3000 rpm, the electromagnetic moment of the generator will be:

Tg = P*9550/rpm  = 15 * 9550 / 3000 = 47 Nm

To rotate this generator, a driving torque of the engine force is approximately Tm = 56 Nm

onepower

Ramset
QuoteToo many money harvester's out there !
However this ( Florida USA image below) is one of many areas globally where FE open source community have members that can Take a look ?

The imagine caught my eye, my photographic memory thing, and the dealership map it basically identical to the Biden/trump electoral map, lol. So it would seem the Florida based company is only allowing dealerships in red states but as claimed in the picture they can sell to blue states. They also go on to claim "there company and subsidiaries are USA corporations", made in America logo's littering ever site and an obvious political bias... strike one.

On there website, in the write up under "worlds greatest inventors" including Elon Musk (not an real inventor but a self-promoting businessman) we see the inventors name Cornelius Theron. A quick google on Theron/Intellirex leads to a crazy linkedin account with multiple overblown business profiles and apparently he speaks 7 languages, wow. Intellirex is a failing web service company with the stock cratering as we speak...strike two.

Unfortunately, while all of the websites look acceptable as they should from a supposed web service company they have literally no substance or justification to support any of there claims. I mean, there throwing out the claim that they have dominion of over no less than nine fields of technology yet have nothing more than amateur copy and paste generic pictures to present...strike three.

So on a credibility scale of 1 to 10, I would give Theron a 0.1 compared to a company like Holcomb which I rate at 8. Theron is a joke on almost every level in my opinion and it's amateur at best.

Regards
AC

partzman

One thing that stuck out to me is the packaging.  I own a Generac 11kW back up system and the Theron units look like a relabeled Generac!  The base, the vent slots, the indentation on the sides, etc.  Theron is supposedly in Florida and Generac is in Wisconsin!  Just sayin'.

Pm