Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Primer field overunity device.

Started by Jimboot, May 20, 2022, 08:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboot

new bowl made but i think I'll need two for it to work. It fires the PM through ok but have not compared with the other bowls.

Jimboot

Still working on this and testing various configs. Lots of printing and sore fingers. With the PMs on the wheel this close it will freely move through both bowls. However because it is balanced equally between the bowls, in this config it has the same issues as say the HoJo . However this is just one config and there are a lot more to try.

citfta

Hi Jim,

Great workmanship as always from you.  Looks good.  Have you tried it with fewer arms.  I am thinking (dangerous thing to do) that the first arm needs to clear the second bowl before the second arm enters the first bowl.  I hope I  made that clear.

Take care,
Carroll

Jimboot

Thanks Carroll,
I've tried many combos and I've seen enough to know it has promise. STill more testing to do but I'd like to move on to using the 9.5mm pms as the shuttle now. I'll be starting with only two on the flywheel. I wanted to test the smaller PMs 15mm apart first. That itch is now scratched :)

Jimboot