Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Local Hidden Variables - For the Win? Not 101st bad idea?

Started by d3x0r, June 03, 2022, 04:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3x0r

Quote from: stivep on June 14, 2022, 04:05:55 PM
are you a member of the group of  no-one ?
Wesley
:) hmm.  If I was, I would care?  But I'm not technically?

I was reviewing https://redlightrobber.com/red/links_pdf/Isaac-Newton-Principia-English-1846.pdf 

Let me prefix with ; as a developer, when I run across a software library that doesn't behave right for the circumstances I need it for, I often just jump in and fix the library (especially those that have source, which are the sorts I tend to use anyway).  To me, Math, Physics, and things in this class of things are libraries of functions to apply and get results.   

I sort of figured maybe the 'bug' was from Newton, but there's actually nothing there specifically about a rate of turning for a ratio of weights; there is of course multiplying length to create a balance of force (lever arm length), similarly for ropes.   There is a lot about planets, which I think are mostly unbalanced scales with 0:1 sort of ratio that the scalar is 1 always; that's also the case in harmonic pendulums, the weight is all on one side of the beam from the fulcrum, and is another special case where the rotation multiplier is always 1.

So I'm not breaking physics  (at least up to and through Newtonian physics). *phew*... and it's really just an additional function that I can mostly patch on the outside.  But; I think maybe for orbital mechanics of 3 bodies, the ratios of the masses should determine which direction elements in the system go, depending on which side is 'heavier' has more attraction.

- I'll get back to you on those patents... isn't that sort of the same as just having a spool of wire on a flatbed truck parked under a power line?

alan

https://archive.org/details/cu31924012325100/page/n313/mode/1up
This image represents the magnetic vector potential and shows the hidden variable that connects current and the magnetic field, and this explains the right-hand rule, apply it and see what causes  the B-field/potential. This also shows curl A = B: right hand/corkscrew rule on the vortex, thumb points in the direction of B.

d3x0r

Quote from: alan on June 15, 2022, 07:34:14 AM
https://archive.org/details/cu31924012325100/page/n313/mode/1up
This image represents the magnetic vector potential and shows the hidden variable that connects current and the magnetic field, and this explains the right-hand rule, apply it and see what causes  the B-field/potential. This also shows curl A = B: right hand/corkscrew rule on the vortex, thumb points in the direction of B.
Yes; this is apparently cyclic and a lot more like a harmonic oscillator.  (maybe?)

I found these natural curves in rotation space that resemble a graph of a magnetic dipole field. (attached image)
displacement test  which has a link at top to more info, which has links to other demos including What are those curves?  like what orientations do they represent?  They can be translated so any vector is the primary direction for the poles... but the controls sort of limit it to pivoting around the Y axis.  (can use various sliders to control the extents of the curves graphed; by default it graphs all angles available on that plane.

At one pole, all of the frames are aligned like forward is forward and right is right; while on the other pole the frames end up in a 2x cycle rotation like you get moving one magnet around another magnet, that it rotates 2x what you move it's position as... so it flips 360 degrees by the time it's gone just to the south pole; and 180 at 90.   

I'm finding that 'curl' as modeled by imaginary numbers may not be the best framework.  The linear motion of liquids against other cells causes unbalance and spin, but then the convergence and divergence isn't really associated with that spin, and the straight lines that matter takes as a velocity are difficult to model as polar equations from any point to any other point.   

But really; what I don't get for a connection to magnetic/static (EM/ES?) electronics sort of iis that?  Inductors/induction is a lot like a flywheel - adding energy to keep it spinning, and as long as there's a driving force it stays up; but as the force that drives it lessens, it imparts part of the stored force into the work (like a flywheel that's not being charged anymore, driving a bus or something).  That doesn't really seem to have any attribute like balance... and even just +/- charge there's really only charge and not-charge, which makes it more like a pendulum/newtonian system... 

But in resonance there are sort of balance points - where the voltage is at a maximum, and all of the force is electrostatic, just before the magnetic field is depleted and starts building in a inverted polarity and the capacitors discharge ( sort of how Kapnadaze generators are supposed to work in that range of peek voltage on a resonant coil)...  but that's just observation, and not something I can really say is true; Wesley saw a generator working - got to stand next to it and all... so much like that clip of the guy that flew to france to see Aldo Costa's thing, he was a witness; but much like the AC witness, attributes it to external forces, a hidden telsa coil in the back room, a coincidental sync with a radio or telluric current(?) as I understand?

I wonder if the hand-modified/wound generator/motor things end up working because of a imbalance in the windings that's slight enough to acquire a torque outside of their normal curve.