Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

NEW FED PROJECT (QEG LOOK LIKE STATOR)

Started by JackJohn, June 26, 2022, 06:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackJohn

the free energy device project utilizes a stator with a winding design similar to QEG
still in the process of working, regarding the stator that I use is in the video at the link >>>     https://dai.ly/x8c0cz3
don't forget to turn on subtitles (I Add many languages) so you can easily understand what I'm saying

"Please note that I'm not replicating QEG, the project I'm making is purely my own idea, I'm just using a stator similar to that used in QEG."

The rotor that will be used is a neodymium magnet N52 with a diameter of 30mm and a thickness of 17mm with two poles. rotation speed between 1000~5000Rpm later and Gap Between Magnet and Iron core is 5mm ~ 12mm

JackJohn

Small Update

If you like the project I'm working on please follow my video channel (https://www.dailymotion.com/JackJohn-Device)

JackJohn

JackJohn

ELECTROMAGNETIC GENERATOR PRINCIPLES
Inspire by (energy, frequency and Vibration)
1. Every time there is a change in the induction of the magnetic field in the iron core (stator)/conductor (coreless) it produces electricity
2. The frequency of the generator is determined by the number of poles X speed of change of magnetic poles (RPM) / 120
3. The higher the frequency of the generator is equal to the greater the electricity generated (if compare with same part with low frequency)
Lenz Effect
1. The closer the distance between the rotor magnet and the iron core of the stator, the greater the induction produced but also produces very strong braking (Requires very large power on the driving motor / wastes power)
2. The farther the distance between the rotor magnet and the stator iron core, the lower the braking that occurs due to the Lenz Effect (it takes a small amount of power to overcome Cogging between the iron core and the magnet and weak braking due to the Lenz Effect)
Low Power Drive Motor + High speed + Generator with many poles (Gap is rather wide) + Flywheel + Bridge diode & Capacitor for fast power saving + step down dc to dc + Full sine wave Inverter
is it possible with this technique can get more power out ???
every induction received by the core produces electricity, the faster the induction process occurs (higher frequency) then the density of electrical energy received is also higher and it can be proven by the Battery/Super Capacitor charging technique with the same note that the power used is the same (fast charge and slow charge). charge)
hope it inspires

JackJohn

]UNIK STATOR DESIGN FOR NEGLATE LENZ EFFECT EXPLANATION

https://dai.ly/x8c6ds0