Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The breakthrough in Free Energy - a system that cannot be debunked

Started by e2matrix, June 27, 2022, 02:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarsier_79

QuoteTen Years ago I discovered the Travis Effect -

And presumptuous of you to name something after yourself that you did not discover... One of my pet hates.

Let us do some hll-billy math with some graph paper on the "cartoon" that is apparently 145% efficient:

By my calculations in this scale:

The power stroke is determined by the effective buoyancy of the container: 20 x 21 units x stroke of 7 units = 2940.

The actual buoyancy is determined by the actual air in the top container: 20 x 8 +16 =186

For reset we need to pull the buoyant load down 22 units: 186 x 22 = 4092.

That gives us an efficiency of (work output/work input x 100) 71.84%

So what am I missing?

memoryman

"Ten Years ago I discovered the Travis Effect -" and still can't explain in ENERGY terms why it is (supposedly) OU.

mrwayne

Quote from: memoryman on June 28, 2022, 03:41:14 PM
Wayne has nothing. There is NOTHING commercially available based on his 'effect'.

p.s. the Travis Effect creates the opportunity for a asymmetrical system... Love it.

mrwayne

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on July 31, 2022, 08:11:07 AM
And presumptuous of you to name something after yourself that you did not discover... One of my pet hates.

Let us do some hll-billy math with some graph paper on the "cartoon" that is apparently 145% efficient:

By my calculations in this scale:

The power stroke is determined by the effective buoyancy of the container: 20 x 21 units x stroke of 7 units = 2940.

The actual buoyancy is determined by the actual air in the top container: 20 x 8 +16 =186

For reset we need to pull the buoyant load down 22 units: 186 x 22 = 4092.

That gives us an efficiency of (work output/work input x 100) 71.84%

So what am I missing?

Yeah - it would have been rude of me to name the discovery after myself - good thing that I did not. Thanks for noticing my non presumptive and non assuming position.

I attached a spread sheet earlier - your doing your buoyancy calcs wrong - as in the Travis Effect - is the effect of reducing volume required to do lift. We use that advantage during work out and then standard buoyancy on the way down.

Take a good look at the spreadsheets - they were done independently, and notice that pressure times surface areas is used.

Watch Markus Nennings two you tube videos - he will explain.

Thanks Wayne

mrwayne

Quote from: memoryman on July 31, 2022, 08:47:51 AM
"Ten Years ago I discovered the Travis Effect -" and still can't explain in ENERGY terms why it is (supposedly) OU.

Oh yes I can - "Less input for standardized work"...Boom - its that easy... Say it over and over until is in your memory.. pun fun..

Thanks Mr Wayne