Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The breakthrough in Free Energy - a system that cannot be debunked

Started by e2matrix, June 27, 2022, 02:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Quote from: memoryman on July 31, 2022, 04:26:13 PM
Here is the definition of 'work' in physics:
"work, in physics, measure of energy transfer that occurs when an object is moved over a distance by an external force at least part of which is applied in the direction of the displacement.
Work is NOT conserved; energy IS."
Total the energy in the system at the start (make sure the system is closed), all the energy going in your system, the energy out the system and the remaining energy in the system. Explain any 'surplus'.

I honestly don't care what you call it - the work from this closed looped machine makes electricity available at no cost to anyone or anything. Period.

Looking for a source of the surplus is your error (typical of people schooled in conversion and consumption and lacking in asymmetric systems).

An "unequal work process" or a "asymmetric work system" has a "caused remainder" not a sourced conversion - Yes - this is Nobel prize worthy knowledge.

SO - my technology proves that there exists two scopes of physics - consumption and conversion, and work differential systems - you will be comforted to know that most of the physics over lap - and you just have to grasp a few more laws to understand the difference.

Thanks Mr Wayne

Tarsier_79

Oh I understand the system perfectly.

If your system worked, it could be easily simplified using standard plumbing equipment, not requiring any hydraulics or microcontrollers. It is you who don't understand your own design.

It is a pity this field contains charlatans like you MrWayne. Scammers like you give the hard working people, like most on this forum truly trying to find OU a bad name.

Jimboot

Thanks Wayne I appreciate you sharing . Very interesting. I thought Marcus videos were a lot fun and the effect is intriguing

Tarsier_79

Quotep.s. the inner containers are filled with water.... The inner container switches from neutral to Weight depending on the air surrounding or not surrounding it - Now - if you can, calculate that weight shift into he operation and then update the team - it is already in the spread sheet I gave you -  Thanks! Wayne

Once again you show your ignorance of the physics behind displacement. It doesn't matter if the inner containers are filled with air, water or lead.

memoryman

" it is already in the spread sheet I gave you " yes, the spreadsheet: Garbage in-garbage out. Reminds me of Elon Musk's 'white papers".