Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why can't countries mod national security laws, to put overunity on the grid ?

Started by ideas99889, July 06, 2022, 07:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ideas99889

Why can't countries modify national security laws, to install overunity on their electricity grid ?

I mean, make / put the installation of overunity on their electricity grid,  a matter of national security / completely secret.

Slippery slope in this aspect, is almost not existent, since customers would still be paying electricity bills, but just more normal types of electricity bills, not out of control electricity bills.
  Also, in a different scenario, where grid electricity would be free to customers ( or almost free ), that also would not be a slippery slope, that would not make peoples lives free, since food, rent, petrol, clothes, mobile-phone-bills, and all the other types of costs, would not be free.

There was once a famous hydroelectric-dam that had to be cancelled, due to social opposition, and later I read that the solution was to make 'unspecified' modifications to various other dams to make up the electricity that they wanted from the cancelled dam.  I assume they did not install amplification equipment, don't know.

Paul-R

tonygiang

In my opinion don't expect to connect to the grid with your OU technology ! Let's make a off grid OU generator !

stivep

Quote from: ideas99889 on July 06, 2022, 07:30:47 PM
Why can't countries modify national security laws, to install overunity on their electricity grid ?
the answer is: none.
"Overunity"– doesn't exist, never existed and will never exist.
Wesley

memoryman

To install OU devices, you have to HAVE them first; where can I buy one?