Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Liberty engine..

Started by rebar, July 02, 2022, 02:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussiebattler

I would suggest an investigative survey of the relationship between the number of poles and speed and frequency of an AC alternator and see if you come up with anything fishy .

citfta

Quote from: norman6538 on July 11, 2022, 05:30:57 PM
Two points.
1. the auto radiator fan motors have 2 ceramic magnets in them.
2. My electric bike motor has neos all around the outside stator.

My thinking is that the magnets provide part of the power and thus saving the loss of powering two coils. My guess might be 30-40% but not 50%.

Any thoughts on what those magnets really do?

Norman

Hi Norman,

The radiator fan motor is just a normal DC motor that has the field coils replace with permanent magnets.  Those kinds of motor are commonly used in industry.  And as you suggested they are more efficient because no current is needed to power the fields.

Your bike motor is a 3 phase motor that also uses permanent magnets to replace the fields.  You have a speed controller that controls the pulses to the drive coils and the speed of switching determines the speed of the motor.  Those type of motors are also commonly used.  You see a lot of them in RC airplanes and also in industry.  And again the magnets make for a more powerful and efficient motor.  Some of the motors used in RC airplanes can fit in the palm of your hand and any yet produce 1 HP of power.  Amazing little motors.

Take care,
Carroll