Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Graphene free energy enters the market

Started by BorisKrabow, July 14, 2022, 07:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Graphene is said to be 1000 times more conductive than copper at 1molecular layer thick
Oriented a certain way

William Barbet did experiments years back where he had a gain claim
Harvesting from various coil arrangements
A ceramic coating and graphene ?

It just harvested some potential ?

Also Mike N (Centraflo) had a method for experiments with building a graphene layer
and electrolysis
That is actually a very cool Energy harvester / converter in concept..?
It could scrub CO2 and make a fuel too ?

Perhaps he will comment here to explain or point to a link which
Does explain?

Respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

BorisKrabow

I will add information on this topic as it becomes available and when I have free time.
      so  : in this cell there is nothing complicated, everything is simple  :) .  Everyone knows that heat is the vibration of the atoms of matter (Brownian motion) .So Graphene turned out to be sensitive to vibrations of atoms, that is, to the heat of the environment.
In Graphene, under the influence of heat, different fields and various other influences, wave phenomena arise.
     after the discovery of this phenomenon, many researchers are looking for ways to use this energy. For example, the creation of a catalyst for the cost-free decomposition of water into hydrogen and oxygen.
     free energy electric cells are just one of many options.

If the refrigerator inside is covered with such cells ....
     it will be fun to see refrigerators that provide cold and at the same time receive electricity  :)   .....

Best regards Boris

Jimboot

I have some graphene that I made for a previous experiment. Looking forward to see where this thread goes