Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Need help with gravity/buoyancy design

Started by Novus, July 24, 2022, 05:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novus

Hi Tarsier,

Thanks in advance for looking at this design again.

To summarize;
Scenario 2 - mass 'M' is submerged in container 'A' while keeping the fluid at the same level. Each interval of the moving pulley is at equilibrium.
Scenario 3 - mass 'V' is submerged in container 'B'. As a result mass 'M' floats together with the rising fluid to the top position in container 'A'. Each interval is at equilibrium. The pulley is kept fixed/locked i.e containers 'A' and 'B' can not move.
Scenario 4 - Mass 'M' is pulled against gravity at the top while the fluid remains at the same level. Each interval of the moving pulley is at equilibrium.
Scenario 5 - mass 'V' moves upwards in container 'B'. Mass 'M' remains in the upper position thus gaining potential gravitational energy. Each interval is at equilibrium. The pulley is kept fixed/locked i.e containers 'A' and 'B' can not move.

Since each (small) interval is expected to be at equilibrium the potential gravitational energy of mass 'M' should be sufficient to overcome inertia en friction to complete the cycle.

I'll try to answer any questions you may have as clearly as possible.

Novus

Attached Excel workbook containing all scenarios

Tarsier_79

Novus, I am still not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve.

I have been looking at scenario 5

On an initial glance, Your calculations look correct.

The calculation you do not have is the apparent weight of the V weight out of the water. 24, 144, 312 consecutively. This is where you have a method to counterbalance the V weight?

So you move the counterbalanced V weight, achieving  a different weight left and right in the containers?

The M weight is when we unlock the containers to move them?

Novus

QuoteThe calculation you do not have is the apparent weight of the V weight out of the water. 24, 144, 312 consecutively. This is where you have a method to counterbalance the V weight?

That is correct, the portion of V out of the water should be regarded as weightless at each interval.

QuoteSo you move the counterbalanced V weight, achieving  a different weight left and right in the containers?

The counterbalanced weight V is moving up and downwards in order for the fluid level in container A to move up and downwards. The weight in containers A and B  will change as a consequence of the submerged (floating) part of V.

QuoteThe M weight is when we unlock the containers to move them?

Not really sure what you mean. Mass M is submerged at the lower position in container A as per scenario2 (free of charge, without changing the fluid level), as a next step M floats upwards with the rising fluid level as per scenario3, followed by being extracted against gravity out of the fluid in scenario4 (free of charge, without changing the fluid level), and finally stays at the top position in scenario5 where the fluid level drops and as a result gaining (free) potential gravitational energy.

Tarsier_79

OK, Im beginning to understand I think.

1. Shows you dropping mass M into the liquid, while maintaining balance with a counterweight, and maintaining fluid level.

2. Is the same, but with added V weight.

3. The containers are locked, and the V weight is lowered, the M weight is raised without effort.

4. Extracting the M weight from the fluid.

5. Raising the V weight, dropping the fluid level below the M weight.

6. Extracting energy from the M weight.

OK. This is not a 5 minute thing to examine. It is quite a complicated setup. Right now I am a little time poor. I am going to need some time to get my head around the entire setup, and confirm everything.

To be continued...