Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Top 10 OU devices for feature film documentary

Started by Beginners Mind, July 26, 2022, 03:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beginners Mind

Along with a couple others I've been asked by a major film producer to prepare a list of the top 10, well documented OU devices of all time.  These are to be featured in a documentary expected to be seen by over a billion people. 

Why the producer selected me to vet such a list is immaterial.  What is important is providing the best list possible.  I thought a collaborative effort, rather than my input alone, might produce the most optimal list for the film.

If you would like to contribute to the OU devices you would like to see in a major documentary, please post your suggestions to this thread.  The producer asked that the following criteria be met:

-  Output power exceeds input power by at least 1 kW, COP >=1.5, running continuously.
-  Documented by multiple, reliable third-party witnesses, extra points if any are alive and can be interviewed.
-  General description of concept or mechanism of action.
-  Name of inventor and why the device never became commonplace or was suppressed.
-  References to the above for the screen writers.

Due date is August 12, 2022.  Thank you anyone who wishes to help. 
(Please don't get into arguments over the definition of OU.  You get the idea.)

Zonk

Given the premise set, I fear that this will be a very short documentary. Almost empty between main and end title credits...

forest

There is no single well documented Ou device

Paul-R

You might start with the book: "The scientist, the madman, the thief and their lightbulb".

You could discuss the principles behind "free" energy - resonating with the ionoshere, Lawence Rayburn, Tesla's particles streaming from space, and of course, Patrick's book, now residing here:

http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/indexOct2018.html

Beginners Mind

OK, permit me to approach this another way.  To my understanding the following devices meet or come close to meeting the criteria.  What other devices do you think should be added to this group?  What devices do you think should be removed from this group, and why?

Holcomb Energy Systems generator
Stan Meyer water car
Thomas Henry Moray radiant energy device
Paul Baumann Testatika generator
Joseph Newman motor
Floyd Sweet VTA
Paramahansa Tewari generator
Clemente Figuera generator
Tariel Kapanadze generator
William F Skinner gravity device