Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Serious Question, Looking for ways to fund development of a new device

Started by CuriousChris, August 01, 2022, 05:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboot

Quote from: Ufopolitics on August 05, 2022, 06:09:50 PM
Hello Tarsier,

I am not looking for funding, I was just sharing my experience with Chris, to see if it would help him, somehow.

On this site, Overunity.com, I have not used one single line of text, to ask for a Donation, or asked for Funding...
And I already have a Gofundme link on the Luling Magnetic Motor video, but that is for my subscribers.

There is a huge difference between "Funding" and a "Donation"...and I assume anyone here knows the difference.

On Funding you are "contracting" a "Boss" or in plural...a few Bosses...who will request from you to render results in a specific time frame...in other words, you are now "working for your Investors"...

I work completely alone, and if I ever need some work done, that I can not do it myself, I will pay myself for it, like any sub contracted job.

Recently I spent over $2000.00 in a 4 Channel Scope and a couple of Amp Probes...just to do some testing...
But it is fine, it is required to show clear readings...

Regards

Ufopolitics
very well stated UFO. Btw looking forward to those measurements :)

h20power

Chris,

In understanding the differences in funding types you will find that it's much better if you are free to stop and think without folks trying to rush you because they feel you owe them something. That is why I moved to the type of funding efforts I am currently into as I need my freedom. I think you will work far better if you don't have some folks constantly trying to tell you what to do, how to think, and calling you all kinds of names because you might have run into an unexpected problem that caused you to miss one of their deadlines they imposed on you. Trust me you don't want that kind of pressure while your trying to solve problems or think creatively. Moreover you will quickly find out that those folks that want to hold your feet to the fire most of the time don't live in a world of the real but a made up world that is outside of reality in their own minds.

So, my advice to you is choose the path that allows you to retain your freedom, think creatively, and solve problems at your own pace and not the path were you are beholden to people that most of the time just want to make money off of your brain power, creativity, and ideas. Those folks that wish to put restrictions on you by holding you to some form of the law so that they can sue you if you fail truly aren't friends of the technology but lovers of money. They want a part of you so that they can turn a profit and in the event of you failing or not keeping the time schedule they set for you so they can sue for their losses.

Yes "Funding and Donations" are quite different as one comes with many strings attached while the other allows you to be free so choose wisely.

Just like Ufopolitics, I too have spent a lot of money getting the necessary tools, measuring instruments, materials needed, and buying the many machines needed to move things further. This year alone I have spent well over $6k in acquiring some of the many things I need to build this technology correctly on my own as I moved to phase out the middle men whom were charging me so much I simply could no longer move forwards. One of them even sued me for $3k after he breached the contract and the evil judge awarded him the case even though he fully admit to breaching the contract. Talking about adding insult to injury that one hurt big time. Just like Ufopolitics stated "Funding" comes with strings attached that hold you to a specific time frame while "Donations" allow you to be free. He chose freedom and so did I as I know that sometimes it take a bit more time to work through problems you might run into. It took me several years to learn that the plate spacing I used for my WFC's based on trusting someone just because they actually held Meyer's technology in their own two hands were wrong. That took a lot of time and money to learn that lesson as I had built several new WFC's after I broke the one I actually got working and each new design had those mistakes built right into them. Had I been beholden to folks during that time more than likely they would have all sued me out of existence and True Green Solutions would be no more as they would have moved to shut the company down.

So, again choose wisely as your dreams are tied to your choices.

Take care,
Edward Mitchell
CEO and Owner
True Green Solutions

CuriousChris

@Ufopolitics
I watched the Luling video with fascination. It is a type of magnet motor I would have not considered before myself. watching it run was a pleasure.

@Ufopolitics and @h20power
I appreciate the input from both of you. particularly the difference between Donations and Funding. It is a very important point I will keep in mind, you have reminded me of stories I have heard where investors have derailed a promising technology by trying to take over a project.

As a bit of a teaser my motor has no external inputs and no electrical components, it is purely mechanical and magnetic. It is almost purely theoretical at this point my initial tests were positive and I can sincerely echo your statements in the video where you say adjustment is critical. My first test was done using 3d printed parts and the flex in the parts prevented the ultimate goal. I am in the process of redesigning the parts such that I can adjust any flex out of the design.
I need to make some metal parts and that at the moment is my biggest issue not being able to fabricate metal components with any level of accuracy.

I have looked at as many designs for magnetic motors that I can find (have been looking for years) and none replicate my design, so either my design is so stupid no-one has had the folly to try it or my design is so unique that no one has thought of it and written about it publicly.

h20power

Quote from: CuriousChris on August 06, 2022, 06:20:30 AM
@Ufopolitics
I watched the Luling video with fascination. It is a type of magnet motor I would have not considered before myself. watching it run was a pleasure.

@Ufopolitics and @h20power
I appreciate the input from both of you. particularly the difference between Donations and Funding. It is a very important point I will keep in mind, you have reminded me of stories I have heard where investors have derailed a promising technology by trying to take over a project.

As a bit of a teaser my motor has no external inputs and no electrical components, it is purely mechanical and magnetic. It is almost purely theoretical at this point my initial tests were positive and I can sincerely echo your statements in the video where you say adjustment is critical. My first test was done using 3d printed parts and the flex in the parts prevented the ultimate goal. I am in the process of redesigning the parts such that I can adjust any flex out of the design.
I need to make some metal parts and that at the moment is my biggest issue not being able to fabricate metal components with any level of accuracy.

I have looked at as many designs for magnetic motors that I can find (have been looking for years) and none replicate my design, so either my design is so stupid no-one has had the folly to try it or my design is so unique that no one has thought of it and written about it publicly.

Hi Chris,

Thanks, as it seems clear the both of us wish only to help you along your journey. What you truly need is freedom to fail as failure is our greatest teacher as the scientific method is nothing more than a slow process of elimination. Thus when one fails what they have really done is learned yet another way that didn't work and those steps are very important as you figure things out by this slow process of elimination called, "The Scientific Method." You will find that most people view failure as something to be punished when money is tied into things.

What I have found totally frustrating is folks will move to listen to those that don't actually do anything as they are too afraid to fail. This fear of failure is a shared experience that will draw a lot of people in as they too are totally afraid of failure. If one never allows themselves to learn from their mistakes doesn't that stop them from being able to move forwards? Just think of it as a baby learning to walk. Now if the parent punishes the baby so harshly for failing the baby will simply stop trying and thus never learn to walk as that parent will have taught the baby that one isn't allowed to learn from their mistakes which of course is false. I find that people that are afraid to fail are on the dangerous side as they move to solve a technology by pure thought alone as they totally deny themselves the opportunity to learn from their mistakes due to their fear of failure which someone instilled in them at some point in their lives. However what makes them dangerous is they think they are right when they are arrogant and believe in their own lies. I have seen some of these people tell folks to do some really messed up things. Example; One person I'm thinking about told people to take the highly ionized gases that come out of the Gas Processor where the atoms at in a truly unstable state as they are now missing electrons to take that highly unstable gas mixture and bubble it through a water bath which is teaming with electrons which will allow those unstable atoms to stabilize and render everything that was done by the Gas Processor meaningless. I pointed this out to the group and for doing so I was banned out of that group. This person that is so afraid to fail that they never move to perform a single real world experiment has now taken over that group and totally leading the members of that group in the wrong direction all because of his object fears of failing at something. You see that man can't walk as he is too afraid to get back up and try again. And these are the people those folks in that group have chosen to listen too and as the old saying goes, "If the blind lead the blind then both shall fall into a ditch."

This fear people have of failing is something that was learned by folks punishing them when they failed and if they don't get over their fears of failing they can never learn to walk. This is why I chose to take a path of funding that allows me the freedom to fail without being persecuted for my many failures I already knew I was going to make as I learned the correct way to get this technology to work properly making use of the scientific method. Without that freedom I would have been stopped a long time ago for as you pointed out, the technology would have been allowed to simply die if I was beholden to people who love to punish folks when they fail.

Watch this video and you will see the power of investors to take a man down if that man doesn't yield to their demands, which in this case they basically wanted to kick Meyer out of his own party: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDdaYehC1Hg&ab_channel=GlimpseOfHistory

Shabbat Shalom,
Edward Mitchell
CEO and Owner
True Green Solutions

Ufopolitics

Quote from: CuriousChris on August 06, 2022, 06:20:30 AM
@Ufopolitics

Thanks Chris, yes, me too, when I saw it for the first time, running so strongly...
I will tell you (secretly) a story of how it started...
I was setting all air components and had everything ready to go, but, I had to leave it alone to attend a call...away from the area...so when I returned, I heard this slow bumping sound, repeatedly and with consistency...and to my surprise it was running by itself, because I left the air valve a slightly open and whenever it filled the piston it fall into a looping rotation, very slowly...imagined how I felt.

Quote from: CuriousChris on August 06, 2022, 06:20:30 AM@Ufopolitics and @h20power

Basically, no one will ever "Fund You" without first having you sign an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)...then you are done...no more freely sharing or disclosing any of your designs or builds, ever...not worthy it man!!

And yes, what I like about Lüling is that He first set ALL his Magnets in a "NEUTRALIZATION State" in order that you could freely spin rotor with one finger without any sticking, any cogging, zero (like He does on his original 1966 video)...then by simply OFFSETTING that Neutralization, whether on Attract or Repulse...Rotor will start a spin...and so, before reaching a sticky or cogg point, Neutralization will turn On again...freely passing by...that is his Main Design Concept.

Problems with Magnets is that whenever they are freely set on Stator and Rotor...they will always seek for "their own Neutralization" or Stabilization point...but, we will not have any control trying to switch that one On and Off...

Here you can see the LÜLING ORIGINAL 4K UHD VIDEO...Thanks to Semi colaboration on getting the original 35 mm footage from 1966...enjoy it.

Btw, I am also working on making it fully mechanical...and simply it is just done by replacing the reciprocating air piston mechanisms...by a fully mechanical, self toggling mechanism...actuated by a smooth triggering system...

You could visit my Thread related to Lüling Magnet Motor

And if you are interested, you are welcomed to open your own Topic there, for Your Magnet Motor Build process, design, etc,etc...and I will be Moderating it, avoiding any noises...I have there like three Members disclosing their designs, all related to Magnet Motors.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci