Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Room for Free Energy and its Physics

Started by mrwayne, August 03, 2022, 10:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarsier_79

QuoteWhen Some one calls and says - "I have 22 years in testing failed buoyancy or gravity systems" .... Well, that SUCKS DOESNT IT - that's all they got.

Pretty hard to miss that dig was at me. I have more than 22 years. I value these years of understanding the mechanics and principles much more than I would value defrauding the public for 12. I see you have also become quite proficient in the field you have chosen. We all have our different motivations. Mine is to find a real OU device.

It's strange that little progress has been made to commercialize this in ten years seeing how "simple" the device is.

Had I made an actual discovery of OU, I guarantee it wouldn't take over 12 years for a device to be on the market, or there be any hard proof that it works, or at least be able to explain how it works, or have an accurate animation, or have a correct mathematical proof that actually matched diagrams/animations.

I have "hard systems" for every aspect (including a dozen new discoveries not in this model).
When someone discovers a true OU device, it will be due to a single principle they find.

QuoteWe will be installing them where they are needed
I for one won't be holding my breath, but if it happens I will be truly amazed.

mrwayne

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on August 11, 2022, 03:39:46 AM
Pretty hard to miss that dig was at me.
When someone discovers a true OU device, it will be due to a single principle they find.
I for one won't be holding my breath, but if it happens I will be truly amazed.

Kaine,

You continue to set up an adversary relationship - here and elsewhere - I don't play that game- you are on that court by yourself.

I do not get offended, nor attack - if you were to call me bald - you are right, its maturity to accept that which is true.

It is manly maturity not to punch every one in the nose that deserves it - because regardless of what you say or do, the fact remains that each of us make our respectability and or leave it behind - You are leaving yours behind by your actions on this web site and others.

22 years - may fit you - Its not a dig - its a fact - "anyone" you or others who thinks they themselves are arbitrators of truth or an experts in any field of physics where they have no practical experience, and no knowledge, no mental awareness and worse - "they do not know-what they do not know - and refuse to learn" - are not the people you go to for the purpose of determining a new field of physics.

Now if we were to reverse roles here - imagine if after each time you tried to help someone - I posted a disclaimer about you being a fraud - but provided no proof other than troll or shill type accusations. Its what you have been doing, here and elsewhere.

My technology works exactly like I have said, it took international help, over 6 million Dollars in physical research, experts in every field pushed their limits of understanding, and we celebrate the victory of expanding physics.

You come here, acting as an expert and unknowingly calling everyone of them frauds. None of us are mad at you - we are not in competition with you - your way, way, behind - we all know the lightbulb will eventually shine in your head, and we know exactly how strong you 'feel' you know what you think you know... all of us - we have been through it.

So any other person representing themselves as having the skill to tell others what is possible and what is not possible - when the fact opposite that view is right in front of them - is immaturity in the science, and seriously lacking due diligences.

You will catch on, this is an opinion - I will be surprised if you ever admit you prematurely spoke or admit you were wrong - but that would impress me.

One of my P.E. engineers was interviewed by the FBI's top expert (on physics) - and they tried to force him to write a letter saying that his certifications of my discovery were in error - they directly threatened his Job, P.E. License, and asked how he would explain to his wife he threw his career away for not admitting error...

That Engineer sat for a moment and realized that the Physicist that he so respected and admired, did not have his experience - and was not actually the expert any more.... and he said to them: "You can not use the same physics to discredit 'that discovery' which by itself "discredited" those very same physics.... you are in error and do not even know it" - and he chose not to write the letter on the basis that it would be a lie.

p.s. Back story - prior to testing that system- this Engineer said he would eat his degrees and slap his professor - if my machine tested to be able to generate free energy..... he used Bar B Q sauce - That's a real man.

I have in fact repeatedly encourage you to learn and to critical review my presented design; you act like a troll or a paid shill.

Until you do, review the system as I have presented it - you have no credibility.

Note to help - If you lower the pressure inside an open buoyant object lower than the pressure above it - it sinks - that's simple physics of Buoyancy - you reverse the conditions that cause the upward force - its only volume - when that volume creates the pressure required.

Now you asked for that which I have already provided:

The Single Principle - which you ignored - is "UNDER UNITY" as demonstrated in the Fundamental discovery of the Travis Effect. Under unity is the reason you can design many methods to cause energy generation without a consumable.

Under unity is simple - its anytime you use less work to do work than the gravitational equivalent. Under unity work - Unity work = process generated available work.

Buy the work at a cheaper than normal cost, and sell at the normal cost, and you have a profit - its that simple.

In the case of work, the profit is free work, and available work can be measured as energy.

Sleep on it....... but don't hold your breath.

Take Care Kaine,

Mr Wayne

mrwayne

For those of you who skipped the first page,

Here are two video's regarding this technology - Markus is Great at reducing the complex to "Fun"..

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqbJWBtoFMQ

Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTbIJnEOw8Y&lc=UgzZVZ2Yld1XqiS7BbB4AaABAg.9dnMD1elZwd9dnSPWu-6sX

Enjoy,

Mr. Wayne

SolarLab

Quote from: mrwayne on August 11, 2022, 08:07:58 AM

The Single Principle - which you ignored - is "UNDER UNITY" as demonstrated in the Fundamental discovery of the Travis Effect. Under unity is the reason you can design many methods to cause energy generation without a consumable.

Under unity is simple - its anytime you use less work to do work than the gravitational equivalent. Under unity work - Unity work = process generated available work.

Free Energy

MrWayne

"under unity" - Tesla did a long "thing" about a cavity possibly under water (? - don't recall the details) and I never really got it - until now!

Thanks...

mrwayne

Boy I would love to read that about Tesla if anyone has it...

Thanks!

Wayne