Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Holcomb Energy Systems Working Theory

Started by onepower, August 04, 2022, 07:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan

Rotor? Must it not be a stator that contains the coils that radiate inwards?

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

I have been thinking a lot about Magnetic Fields Propagations, Projections, plus the way they react basically engage, wrap around with steel cores, So, We could go (project rotating field) from Inside-Outwards expanding our exciter rotary field towards an outer output Stator...or...We can go as Cotnoir did it...from Outside Inwards.

The advantages -that I see- to make this setup like Cotnoir, is that we get a more dense, more concentrated Field projected towards the center...with much less losses than when we project from inside outwards.
Also, since we are winding the outer core to carry the field switching coils, from the geometrical point of view, we have much more room, so, are able to build a much more concentrated, higher resolution field.

As well as building an Inner Output Stator, is way more simpler, than to make a complicated, many tooth inner rotor...which, if we are to make it a higher resolution, would need to consist -at least- of 36 tooth...to have a 10º displacement angle, resolution field.
The "ideal" structure should be of an even lesser angle, like a 5º...but then we will need at least a 72 tooth core...

Understand this simple fact...the Higher the Resolution (the smaller the displacement angle) would keep "alive" a much more stronger field -at all time- during rotation...since many more coils would be always ON during rotation/displacement of field.

And as the last advantage...We could have Two (Four Poles) or even Three (Six Poles, like Pierre Cotnoir had) full Fields spinning, which would reduce considerably the required operating rotational speed...and that, my dear friends, we could only achieve with an outer field rotating component.

My two old copper pennies here...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Edit 1: If inward-outward field projection would be so effective...then why does Holcomb would need to add a secondary Outer Rotor, if not to 'assist' and 'enhance' propagated rotational field?
Edit 2: Image attached is based on Six Poles (3 Fields) for both scenarios, Out-In and In-Out, please note the ATTRACTION FORCES established between Field Poles, on the Outward Spinning Field (left image) NOT existing on the Right Image (Inward Field to Outer)
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci