Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Spherical magnet spins due to a rolling force and defies gravity!

Started by broli, August 15, 2022, 09:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Jimboot,  I already had two spherical magnets so I posted my own test of this in a video at overunityresearch.com (Thread - Energy from electron spin) using two plastic vitamin bottles with the tops cut off.   They definitely climb up when rotated.  No other metal was nearby.  Quite fascinating. 

e2matrix

I just took the 2 bottles outside to try this.  Now this is strange.   It took much longer for them to move up and they kept going up and down in little increments but eventually came higher.   So I wondered how this could be by just going outside.   Ceiling?  But that is not it as I went back inside and tried inside with the same result that it took much longer for them to go up and they acted exactly the same as outside - going up and down in little increments but eventually reaching the top.   Gravity stronger today?  LOL  I have no explanation for the difference I see in the test today versus the test I did a couple days ago when I made the video.   Inside test today was done in the same spot and it now takes much longer to get them to the top.  Same temperature inside. 

broli

Quote from: e2matrix on August 17, 2022, 03:04:54 PM
I just took the 2 bottles outside to try this.  Now this is strange.   It took much longer for them to move up and they kept going up and down in little increments but eventually came higher.   So I wondered how this could be by just going outside.   Ceiling?  But that is not it as I went back inside and tried inside with the same result that it took much longer for them to go up and they acted exactly the same as outside - going up and down in little increments but eventually reaching the top.   Gravity stronger today?  LOL  I have no explanation for the difference I see in the test today versus the test I did a couple days ago when I made the video.   Inside test today was done in the same spot and it now takes much longer to get them to the top.  Same temperature inside.

Try to wash the spheres and containers with soap and dry them good and try again. They might have gotten contaminated by the oils of your hands and affected their friction.

e2matrix

I left them sitting on the counter separated by about 18" and they had not been touched since the first test so I don't think it is dirt or oils causing this change.   I will continue to try at different times today and the next couple days to see if there is any differences.  I'll try washing eventually but at this point I'm fairly certain that is not the cause of this change.   I'm considering the rather wild idea that the full moon on August 11th which is now waning might have had something to do with this.  We know it affects the tidal ocean waves causing them to be higher when the moon is full so maybe it is possible this effect will lessen as the moon wanes.   I'll be doing daily tests...

norman6538

My pendulum demonstrated the spin effect over 15 years ago here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FzK2XKQ-74

Dropped at 2pm goes down and up to 12 then drops back down slowly.

Why? Clockwise spin pushed it up 2+ hrs and counterclockwise it brakes the fall - thus slowly.

Norman