Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Spherical magnet spins due to a rolling force and defies gravity!

Started by broli, August 15, 2022, 09:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboot

They could just be attracted to the Fe in nearby objects. Screws in the furniture etc. I have 3 spherical neos of varying diameters they roll very easily on a bench if iron is nearby. Not sure if its Al or Fe in the clip but either would be having an affect at that distance I would have thought. They way the magnet wants to roll towards something when first on the bench indicates it is being attracted to something. Surely they would have checked that but can't see in in the paper. I can see a particle board bench which typically would have screws in it. They may be right but the vids are not convincing.

broli

Quote from: Jimboot on August 17, 2022, 04:21:42 AM
They could just be attracted to the Fe in nearby objects. Screws in the furniture etc. I have 3 spherical neos of varying diameters they roll very easily on a bench if iron is nearby. Not sure if its Al or Fe in the clip but either would be having an affect at that distance I would have thought. They way the magnet wants to roll towards something when first on the bench indicates it is being attracted to something. Surely they would have checked that but can't see in in the paper. I can see a particle board bench which typically would have screws in it. They may be right but the vids are not convincing.

This seems like a very simple thing to rule out. Especially when the magnets are rising in a glass tube. What metal object would be attracting them, the ceiling?

Jimboot

Quote from: broli on August 17, 2022, 04:55:21 AM

This seems like a very simple thing to rule out. Especially when the magnets are rising in a glass tube. What metal object would be attracting them, the ceiling?
I hope they're right because it would be interesting to explore. The stand that hold the tube looks like it could be some metal involved. If it was just plastic and ceramic then great.